Chapter 11

"We love because it's the only true adventure."

--Nikki Giovanni

Janine's POV

A month and 2 weeks had already passed. Two more weeks to go and I need to introduce a guy to Papa. Well, Blythe is a good man. He's good-looking, smart, strong and everything that a woman expects for a prince charming material. But whenever I'm with Blythe, I didn't feel the things I felt for Adam. The attraction, the burning touch and everything else. It has been a month since Adam and I have seen each other. The last time I saw him was during our first meeting with Blythe. Sometimes, all I could think is him -- what he is doing, if ever he's thinking of me too, who is with him right now and other questions that I find silly because I'm totally acting like a teenager with a crush on someone. Last last week, a news of Blythe and me leaked in the papers. I don't know how it happened but the paparazzi made there way to the restaurant. After that, I asked Blythe about his ex and he told me that he still has feelings for her. Blythe also told me why they broke up--it's because of his time. The usual busy one to the point that he can't make it up to her.

-Flashback-

"Blythe, may I ask you something?" I said as we were eating in a fancy restaurant.

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"About your ex. Is it okay with you? If not, I could drop the topic," I said

"Yeah. You can ask about her. I need to let out the pain I'm experiencing now," he smiled sadly

"It's okay. Really. If you don't want to tell me, I won't force you. I understand you're privacy." I said

"Janine, can you help me?" He asked

"I'll see if I could help"

"Just listen okay? I really need somone to talk to right now." He smiled

"Yeah. I'll just listen," I said

"She's Francine Hilton. A famous model. Do you know her?" I just nodded in response. Of course I know her. She's beautiful and I think she's kind--unlike her other co-models.