Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and got out, wrapping a towel around me. I realized I didn't grab clothes so I went into my room, forgetting that I shared this room with Marcus. He looked at me and his eyes turned black. I backed up until I felt the wall. I was trembling as Marcus made his way towards me. He put his hand on my cheek and leaned forward. I closed my eyes as he kissed me. Fireworks erupted throughout my lips and I felt as if I could melt into his arms. He pulled away and quickly looked the other way.
"Go get dressed. Please." He whispered. I nodded and scurried into the closet.
After putting on black leggings and a purple tank top I went downstairs and started making pancakes.
"Hey." Lucas walked into the kitchen. "Is there enough for me?"
"Yup" I nodded. He smiled and sat down at the counter. I finished his pancakes and sat them in front of them. I made more for Me, Marcus and Hayden. I called them both when they were done.
"Do you want to train with me today?" Marcus asked after he had eaten. I nodded excitedly and jumped up to go get ready.

I walked into the clearing and saw some blonde bimbo trying to get Marcus's attention. Marcus sniffed the air and looked to me. I walked over and he wrapped his arm around my waist. The bimbo looked at me and scoffed.
"Who is this whore?" She sneered at me. I growled and Marcus tightened his hold.
"Don't you ever talk about your Luna like that again. Now leave me alone Riley." So the blonde bimbo has a name. "She is my mate. Not you." He snarled at her, putting some of his alpha tone into it. She whimpered and walked away. I snuggled farther into his side and he kissed the top of my head. This was the type of Marcus I liked. The sweet, cuddly one. Sometimes he was cold and mean, acting like I didn't exist.
"Okay everyone" Marcus's voice boomed over the clearing. "I will be with my mate, Beta Lucas will train you." He announced, followed by a chorus of yes Alpha's.
When we got to the clearing he put his serious face on and I sighed.

Ten laps around the clearing and 3 hours of training later I was tired. I had never been more tired. I dropped to the ground and Marcus handed me a water. I chugged it down and he chuckled. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me.
"You did good Love." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and laid my head on his arm.