Chapter 11

The Outfit Mia Wears At Hayden's Ceremony Thingy. Read On My Lovelies !!
-----------------------------------------
Mia's POV
After we dropped Hayden off we went back to our house and had dinner.

Marcus came up behind me and scooped me up. I squealed and he chuckled, running up to our room. He gently tossed me on the bed and walked over.
"You know" he started "watching you take charge today was really sexy." He climbed on top of me and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and moaned. He swiped his tongue across my lip, asking for entrance which I denied causing him to growl lowly. He trailed his hands up my shirt and unclasped my bra. I gasped and he took that as his opportunity. I pulled away and looked into his eyes which were filled with lust and love, I'm sure mine resembled his.
"I want you Marcus." I whispered. He looked at me, unsure.
"Are you sure kitten?" He asked. I nodded and he wasted no time in taking my shirt off. I returned the favor and let my hands roam his abs. He groaned and I smirked. The night had just begun.

I woke up the next morning and laid in bed. Marcus was already gone and I'm kind of glad. We fully mated last night and I'm just a bit sore. I don't want him to see me waddle to the bathroom.

After I finished taking my bath I felt less sore. I went into the closet and put on my undergarments, a pair of black sweatpants and one of Marcus's white shirts. I went downstairs and started breakfast for me, Marcus and the warriors.

"Hey Mia" Hayden walked in "I have a question."
"Go for it." I said.
"Well. Um. I found my mate. But I need to tell you something." He fidgeted.
"Go on." I tried to hide my excitement.
"I'm gay." He said, looking at the ground. I squealed and ran over, jumping on him. He caught me and laughed a little.
"Who? Who? Who?" I screeched.
"Reed." He smiled. I clapped my hands and hugged him. He put me down and a look of relief came across his face.
"I was worried" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"About what?" I asked.
"That you wouldn't accept it. That you wouldn't accept me. I can't lose you. You're my only family." He looked up with tears in his eyes.
"Hayden you won't lose me. No matter what. You'll never lose me. I love you."
"I love you too Mia." He hugged me again.
"Oh shit. The bacon!" I jumped away and ran to the stove. "Don't worry. The bacon is safe." I yelled. Hayden chuckled as he walked out of the room.

After breakfast Melanie came over and said the one thing I hate the most.
"Dress shopping!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. I shook my head and tried to run but she caught my arm.
"Ughhhhhh. Fine. But for what?" I asked.
"We are announcing Hayden as the second in command elite guard." She says.
"Well fine. For Hayden." I reluctantly gave in.

I told Marcus where I was going and we left. She blasted the music and we sang along the entire car ride. We pulled into the parking and she squealed while I groaned. We got out and she dragged me into store after store.
"Oh my bejesus Mia. This is the last dress shop in the mall!" Melanie complained about my pickiness. I just laughed and kept walking. I was searching through the racks of clothes trying to find one that I liked when Melanie squealed and ran to me with a dress. It was all white with see through the line thingys around the waist. I ran to dressing room and tried it on.
"I love it." I walked out to show Melanie. She claps her hands and ran to me.
"Yes! That's the one!" She exclaimed. I giggled and changed out of it. We ended up buying a jean jacket to go over it and a pair of white heals.

We got home around three and I went upstairs to get ready. Marcus was laying on the bed snoring when I opened the door and I put my hand over my mouth to stifle my giggle. He's so adorable. I quietly grabbed a pair of white undergarments and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I put on my undergarments, a white sports bra and a pair of spandex shorts. I walked into our room and Marcus was sitting up in bed. He looked at me and growled softly.
"You aren't wearing that." He said.
"Well obviously. I'm getting ready. I need to blow dry my hair and curl it. Then I'll put my dress on." I replied. He nodded his head and got up, leaving the room. Great. Just friggin great. He's in a flipping mood. One minute he's all 'I love you kitten' and the next he's all 'grunt grunt. I'm a caveman who doesn't know how to treat my mate.' I grabbed the nearest thing, which was a lamp, and hurled it across the room. It hit the wall and shattered into pieces. Marcus burst into the room and looked around.
"What happened kitten?" He asked, concerned. I grabbed my dress and shoes and stormed past him.
"Don't 'kitten' me you fucking caveman. I'm going to Melanie's." I growled. I walked out of the house and over to Melanie's house. I walked in and she ran over to me.
"Marcus mind linked me. What's up?" She said.
"Marcus. One minute he's all lovey dovey, the next he's all caveman not giving a shit about anything. And I just don't know what to do anymore." I ranted. I didn't notice I was crying until Melanie handed me a tissue. I wiped my face and turned around, punching the wall. She turned me around and hugged me as I sobbed into her shoulder. I stepped away and wiped my face.
"Let's get ready." I said. She nodded and went to get her things.

After I had blow dried my hair and curled it I slid into my dress and jacket. I put my heels on and me and Melanie went to the clearing where it would take place.

"Do you, Hayden Ashton Ross, vow to be loyal to the Dark Crescent Pack, protect this pack and the people who are in it?" Marcus asked Hayden.
"I do." Hayden nodded. Marcus picked up the ancestral blade and made a cut in his palm then in Hayden's palm, he put their hands together and looked at Hayden.
"I accept you as my second in command elite warrior." Marcus said. A mark started engraving itself on Hayden's neck as he hissed in pain. It was a wolf that stood tall with the number 2 on it, signifying he was the second in command elite warrior.
"Everyone, Hayden Ross. Your new elite warrior." All of the wolves clapped and cheered. I smiled at my brother and we all started heading home.

When we were home I walked upstairs and went into our room, grabbing night clothes and a hairbrush. I walked out and brushed past Marcus. I locked myself in the guest room and cried myself to sleep.