Chapter 10

Picture Above Is What The Mark Looks Like Except The Color !! Read On My Lovelies !!
-------------------
Mia's POV
I woke up the next morning and flew out of bed and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. My mark. It's beautiful. It was a wolf and paw print all mixed together. All of it was silver, except for the paw print, it was gold. I ran out of the bathroom and noticed that Marcus wasn't in bed.
Marcus? I mind linked him Where are you?
I'm in our office kitten. I smiled at the way he said 'our office'. Now that I'm marked I'm the official Luna of the pack. I ran down the steps and to his office. I opened the door and saw all our warriors around the table. Marcus smiled and motioned for me to come to him. I walked over and he pulled me into his lap.
"Hey kitten." He greeted.
"Hi." I said shyly. All of the Warriors were staring at my neck.
"It's beautiful. Like you." Marcus whispered into my ear. I giggled and looked up at his. His looked exactly like mine except it was all gold with a silver paw. The gold and silver indicates a Luna/Alpha mark. I smiled and snuggled into him.
"What are we up to boys?" I asked.
"War plans, Luna Mia." The top warrior, Reed, answered. Reed was nice and funny. He's gay so it's even better. I cocked my head to the side and he continued to explain "we have two months before Jonathan returns with his army. We are trying to figure out border control." I sat up and looked at the map they had laid out.
"Well" I began "you should have more border control on the north."
"But Luna Mia" Reed said "when he took you his hideout was to the south."
"Exactly Reed. Jonathan is many things, but stupid is not one of them. He is aware that we know of his hideout. He will expect us to have more patrol on the south end. So he will most likely attack from the opposite end of our land. Now, I'm not saying take away any people from any part. What we should do is train our junior warriors to protect the south. Let's double patrol on all of the borders, but put a few extra on the north." I said, sitting down.
"She's right boys. Follow her lead." Marcus said. I looked up and his eyes were filled with pride and adoration. I giggled as the boys gave me their full attention.

After we got the border patrol done I went to get lunch and Marcus followed.
"Hey kitten?" Marcus came up behind me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Two things. One, would you like to help train the junior warriors. And two, how do you think Hayden would like to become one of my elite warriors. He'll be right under Reed." I squealed and jumped on him. He caught me with ease and chuckled. "Im guessing that's a yes?" He laughed.
I nodded vigorously and kissed him.
"I love you Marcus."
"I love you too Kitten. Always and forever."
"Always and forever." I smiled at him.

After we told Hayden he hugged Marcus and picked me up, spinning me around. I giggled like a child and he put me down.
"Alright. Let's introduce you to the rest of the warriors." Marcus said, walking to the training grounds.

When we got there Hayden stopped, sniffing the air.
"What?" I questioned. He shook his head and kept walking.
"Everybody. This is Hayden. He will be joining the elite warriors. Second in command since we lost Danny." Marcus announced. Reed sniffed the air and looked at Hayden who was staring at the ground.
"Hey Hayden" Reed came up. "I'll show you around." Hayden nodded and turned around, kissing my cheek. I smiled at waved goodbye as him and Reed disappeared in the training grounds.

Hayden's POV
As soon as we walked to the warriors training grounds I smelt the most intoxicating smell, lemons and chocolate. Mia noticed me looking and asked. I just brushed it off. I'm gay. But I can't just tell her that. What if she freaks out? What if she doesn't accept me? I can't lose my sister. As Marcus got everyone's attention I looked around and found the source of the smell. He had black hair, brown eyes, and a nice body. I looked at the ground as he sniffed I the air. What if he doesn't accept me?
Mate. Mate. Mate. My wolf, Harley, continued to scream as I continued to ignore him.
"Hey Hayden" my mate walked up to me "I'll show you around." I nodded and turned, kissing Mia's cheek.
I followed Reed into the forest until he stopped, turning to me with tears in his eyes.
"Go ahead. Get it over with." He whimpered.
"Get what over with?" I asked softly.
"Rejecting me." His voice cracked and the tears came spilling over his cheeks. My heart broke and I reached out, pulling him to me.
"I'm not rejecting you mate. You are mine." I whispered.
"Really?" He asked.
"Really." I nodded. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I've kissed guys before but no kiss was ever like this. When we pulled away he smiled.
"What's your name, mate?" I asked him.
"Reed Remington." I smiled at his name.
"Well Reed. I'm Hayden Ross." He shivered when I said his name and I smirked. He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed. And to think. He's all mine.