Epilogue

5 years later. Mia's POV
I watched as Everest ran around the yard with her little sister, Carmine. When Everest was one Marcus and I found out we were having another child. She is 4 now. She looks just like Marcus.
2 years ago we had twins one boy and one girl, Jaylen and Jacklen. Both kids looked identical to me. We now have Everest Ashton Moon, Carmine Lynn Moon, Jaylen Josiah Moon and Jacklen Skylar Moon. I couldn't be happier. Everest has grown up so fast. Her eyes have only gotten more gold. We still aren't sure why, but we love her any ways.
Melanie and her mate Mason have 2 kids, Zach and Ciara. Zach is 7 and Ciara is 5, Everests age. They get along great.
"Kitten." Marcus groaned as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and leaned into him. We got married when Everest was 3. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I wouldn't of wanted it to end up any other way.
"Yes?"
"The Dark Stone pack want to come tomorrow to discuss our peace treaty." He sighed.
Marcus has never gotten along with their alpha, Ryan. Ryan is..well, he's Ryan. He has hit on me before and Marcus wasn't too fond of it. His mate was human. They had one kid together then she decided to leave. He was heartbroken but his son has been his number one support system. His sons name is Matthew and he's 6. He is adorable.
"Okay. That's fine." I nodded. He huffed and went back to the office to let Alpha Ryan know. I chuckled and looked outside.

"Mommy!" Everest ran and jumped into my arms. I spun her around and laughed.
"Hey baby girl. What do you need?" He face went serious and her eyes welled up with tears.
"Am I different?" She asked quietly.
"Of course not sweety."
"But CarCar said I was. That my eyes were weird."
"No sweety. They are unique. Everything we have is there for a reason. You have beautiful eyes to match your beautiful personality." I smiled down at her and she smiled as well.
"Okay mommy." She hopped off of my lap and skipped away happily.

"Kids!" I yelled upstairs "uncle Hayden and uncle Reed will be here soon with the pizza. Come down here!" I heard 4 sets of feet pounding down the stairs along with giggling. They all ran to the table and hopped into their seats. The front door opened signaling that Reed and Hayden were here. They came in the kitchen and put all of the pizza boxes down. I called Marcus and he came walking into the kitchen.
"Hey munchkin." Marcus smiled as Everest jumped out of her seat and ran to him. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. She has always been a daddy's girl.
"Alright. Let's eat!" Reed said. I chuckled at him and sat down.
I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.