Chapter 9

1 month later
Marcus has been training me everyday and I'm almost as good as him now. Melanie turns 16 in a week so I'm currently trying to get the small details planned out. We haven't heard from Jonathan ever since he sent a note a few weeks ago.
I heard a knock on the door and got up, looking out of the peep hole. There was no one there so I opened the door. There was a small box on the floor and I picked it up walking back inside and closing the door. I grabbed a knife and opened it. There were two envelopes. One had my name and the other had Marcus's. He was outside playing football with some of the other guys. My heart was beating quickly as I opened mine and started reading.
Dear Mia,
Miss me love? I miss you. I'll be back within a few months. Don't worry. I'll be back for you as soon as I rebuild my army. Your Alpha killed almost all of them love. Our army will be stronger than ever when I'm finished. I'll see you as soon as possible my love.
-Jonathan
I screamed for Marcus and he burst into the house.
"What's wrong Mia?" He asked, rushing over to me. I pointed at the box and he picked up his envelope. He opened it and growled.
"He took fucking pictures when he had you?" He roared in outrage. "I will kill that bastard." I handed him my letter and he read it. He picked me up and buried his face in my neck.
"It's okay Mia. You are mine. I will protect you. Always and forever." He whispered.
I shuddered at the memory and continued to try to pick out her dress. I finally decided on one that was all pink, her favorite color, that puffed out and had shiny things all over it. Then, I went and found a teal dress that had shiny things on it for me. The theme was basically puffy dresses and colors. Her favorite colors are pink, teal, purple, and black. Since pink is her favoritest color, she is the only one wearing it. Everyone else is wearing teal, black, or purple. I already had the guest list. All of our pack is obviously coming. The neighboring packs that share a border with us, which is the Red Stone Pack, the White Moon Pack, the Black Star Pack, and the Dark Sky Pack. We are hoping that she'll find her mate in one of these packs. She doesn't know we are throwing a party, it's a surprise. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. I jumped up and ran to Marcus's office.
"Hello, Luna Mia speaking." I answered like Marcus told me.
"Oh love. Already referring to yourself as Luna? I'll just have to fix that when you return." As soon as I heard his voice I almost dropped the phone.
"Jonathan" I growled "what the hell do you want?" I growled.
"You" he growled back "you left before we could have our fun love. You have three months. In Three months I will return and bring my army. I will have you back. You are mine."
"I am not your mate." I snarled. "I belong to Marcus."
"No. You are mine. I will kill him." He growled before the line went dead. I growled and crushed the phone between my fingers. I threw the pieces across the room and stormed out of the office.
"Hey Kitten. Where are you going?" Marcus ran over to me. "What's wrong?"
"I'm going to kill him" I growled "Jonathan called. He said we have three months before he brings an army. He says he's going to kill you. That I belong to him. You are mine. He will not kill you. Mine" my wolf started fighting for control and Marcus grabbed me, pulling me close.
"It's okay Mia. Pull Minnie back. We'll get this solved. I promise."
I did as he said and he picked me up, carrying me to our room.
"Mark me" I surprised myself by saying "I want everyone to know that I'm yours. Always and forever."
"Are you sure kitten?" He asked nervously. I nodded my head and pulled him to me, kissing him.

He kisses my lips then moved down my jaw to my neck. He kisses and sucked until he found the spot he'd mark me at. His canines extended, brushing against my neck causing me to moan in pleasure. He bit into my neck and I yelped at the pain. The pain soon turned to pleasure and I moaned.
I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed his lips then left a trail of kisses down to his neck. Once I found the place I would mark him at I extended my canines, brushing them against his neck. He groaned and I smirked. I plunged my teeth into his neck, wincing at his Yelp of pain. His Yelp soon turned to a groan of pleasure and he lifted my chin up, kissing my lips softly.
"I love you Kitten. Always and forever." He whispered.
"I love you too Marcus. Always and forever." I whispered back before falling asleep.