Chapter 18

3 Days Later
I waddled down to the kitchen to grab some cookies when I bumped into Dylan.
"I'm sorry Luna Mia." He said.
"It's okay Dylan." I smiled at him "I haven't seen much of you."
"That's because I'm not allowed to be in here." He looked away. I cocked my head to the side.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Warrior Hayden, he told me that it was my fault that you were gone. I was sent outside of the pack house." He hung his head.
I growled and he looked up.
"It is not your fault Dylan. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. You will move back into the pack house." I said. Then it occurred to me "did Marcus have anything to do with this?"
He looked at me with all seriousness "No Luna Mia. Alpha Marcus didn't know." I nodded and went back to my room.
I'll deal with my ass of a brother tomorrow.

"No Marcus! I am going over now!" I yelled, frustrated. Marcus was trying to keep me from talking to my brother.
"Kitten. The baby is due in less than a week. You can't be stressed out. And I don't want you out of my sight." He sighed.
"Fine. Then bring Hayden here." I said. He nodded and went to his office.

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for Hayden when Marcus came over.
"Dylan is now moved back in." He whispered to me. I nodded and smiled.
"Oh sister!" I heard Hayden call. He walked into the living room and stopped when he saw the look I was giving him.
"Oh no. That is not a happy Mia look." He slowly say down at a safe distance, well what he thought was safe.
"You kicked Dylan out of the pack house?" I asked.
"Oh. Uh. About that." He looked down.
"You heartless asshole!" I yelled. "If it weren't for him I'd be dead! He took a bullet for me! And then you kick him out?! Go apologize to him." I demanded.
"What? Cmon Mia. We aren't 5." He scoffed.
"Now." I growled.

"Kitten!" Marcus yelled. "Kitten!" He burst into the room and wrapped me in his arms.
"What?" I asked.
"Jonathan. He sent a message. I just needed to make sure you were alright."  He whispered.
"What message?" I asked. He shook his head and I pulled away. "What message?" I asked again.
"It's nothing." He shook his head.
"Tell me Marcus or God help you cuz you will need it."
"There's a pack child missing. And a note in her room." He said quietly.
"What does the note say." I asked.
He handed it to me and I growled lowly.
I guess little Anna will have to do until my Mia returns to me.
I crumbled the note and threw it at the wall.
"It's all right kitten. Get some sleep. Me and the Warriors will handle this." I nodded and he kissed my forehead, going down to his office.
I laid down and cried myself to sleep.

"Marcus!" I yelled "Marcus! Marcus, now! She's coming now!"
Marcus burst in the room and ran over.
"Kitten. What's wrong?" He asked.
"Everest is coming!" His eyes went wide and he picked me up and raced to the car, speeding to the pack doctors.

"Okay Luna Mia. Just one more big push." Zead said.
I closed my eyes and squeezed Marcus's hand when I heard crying. I opened my eyes and saw the baby that Zead had in his hands. She's beautiful.

After cleaning her off Zead handed Everest to me and I smiled softly at her.
"Hello Everest." I talked softly. "Me and daddy have been waiting to see you."
She opened her eyes and I gasped, they were blue with a ring of gold. I looked at Marcus and he gave me a knowing look.