Chapter 13

Picture Of Mason
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Picture Of Mason•••••••••••••••••••••••

Melanie's Dress^^^

Mia's Dress^^^------------------------It's the day of the party and I have Marcus keeping Melanie busy while I greet the other packs and help prepare everything

Mia's Dress^^^
------------------------
It's the day of the party and I have Marcus keeping Melanie busy while I greet the other packs and help prepare everything.
Hey Mia. You ready? Marcus mind linked me.
Yup. I responded.
Marcus have her the dress and had her put it on, telling her that they were going to dinner. Only they had 'car troubles' on the way there and had to turn around. I heard his car pull up and nodded to everyone. As soon as she walked in everyone yelled surprise. She squealed in surprise and looked around in awe.
"I love you guys." She squealed, bouncing over and wrapping me into a hug.
"I love you too Mel." I giggled.

We danced and had fun all night. I was with her when she stopped, sniffing the air. I grinned, knowing she smelt her mate.
"It's like..grapefruit and chocolate." She murmured. I laughed and took her hand.
"Let's go find him." I pulled her along. She started walking quickly towards the food table and stopped, staring at one person. Beta Max's youngest son. What's his name..Mark? No. Mason! That's his name. Mason sniffed the air and looked directly at Melanie. He started walking over and his father looked at him funny. He came over and stood in front of Melanie.
"Happy birthday mate." He said.
"Thanks." She looked at the ground.
"My name is Mason Rider." He introduced himself.
"I'm Melanie Moon." He laughed and nodded, taking her hand in his. I walked away and let them get to know each other more. Melanie found her mate. This birthday was a success.

It was decided the next day that Melanie would leave with Mason to his pack.
"I'm goin to miss you." I smiled as I hugged Melanie goodbye.
"I'll miss you too." She smiled.
Marcus wrapped Melanie in a hug and kissed her cheek. He then gave a pointed look at mason.
"Take care of my sister." He said sternly. Mason nodded and smiled, looking at Melanie with so much love in his eyes. Marcus held me tight as Melanie got into Mason's car and they drove away.
1 week later
I have an appointment with Zead today to see how far along I am with the baby so I started getting ready. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my white sweatpants with one of Marcus's black shirts. I put on my black vans and called for Marcus. No response. I tried mind linking him but it was blocked. I guess he forgot. Oh. I grabbed his car keys as tears pooled in my eyes. I got in the car and started driving. Maybe he lied. Maybe he really doesn't want this baby. Or me. Tears ran down my face as I continued to drive. What if he left me. What if he never loved me. What if always and forever didn't mean as much as I thought it did. I was so busy thinking that I stopped watching the road. Something ran into the road and I tried turning quickly but it was too late. I lost control of the car and I instantly wrapped my arms around my stomach. I felt a surge of power go through my stomach and gasped.
Marcus. Help I mind linked him. The car came to a stop and I dragged myself out. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and cried. My whole body ached. My head was pounding and everything was fuzzy.
"Mia! Mia!" I heard Marcus yell. "Kitten. I'm here. Please be okay." He picked me up and cradled me to him. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
"You forgot." I whimpered before everything went black.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
I opened my eyes and snapped them shut, wincing at the bright light. I slowly opened them and adjusted to the lighting. I looked around and saw I was in the hospital. Then I remembered everything.
"Marcus?" I called out. He came rushing into the room and to the bed.
"Kitten." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Im so happy you're awake. God I missed you."
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"2 days." He whispered.
"Oh." I quietly replied.
"Why did you go out kitten?" He asked. I looked up as tears pooled in my eyes. It hurt. He really forgot about our baby. Oh my god. Our baby.
"Our baby." I whimpered.
"Our baby's okay. You saved the babies life. I'm not sure what you did but you saved the baby." He reassured me "but that doesn't tell me where you were going kitten."
"You forgot." I whispered. He looked at me confused. "We had an appointment for our baby. I called your name and I tried mind linking you but you had me blocked. So I left. I couldn't focus on the road. All I could focus on was why you forgot. Whether you were busy or if you just didn't want this baby. If you cared or not." I cried. "I'm a bad mother. I'm sorry Marcus. I'm so sorry." He pulled me to him and hugged me.
"No kitten. It isn't your fault. Don't be sorry. You aren't a terrible mother. I promise." He told me. I nodded my head and he sighed.
"I guess I should tell you know."
"What?" I asked.
"I did forget. But not why you're thinking kitten." He ran a hand through his hair and looked at me. "Jonathan called. I was on the phone with him and I was pissed. So I had you blocked so that you couldn't feel what I was feeling."
"What did he want?" I asked quietly, afraid of the answer.
"He called to remind us of his arrival in a month and a half. He doesn't know you're pregnant kitten."
"Good. Let's keep it that way." I said.

"Well Luna. You're baby is healthy. You are now 3 weeks along. Come back in a week and I'll tell you the gender. Since you're a wolf you're pregnancy is sped up, but being in the Ross bloodline speeds it up even more. Instead of 4 months, you're baby will be here in 2 months." Zead explained after taking an ultrasound. I nodded my head and slowly got up. My baby bump was showing and all that fits me are Marcus's shirts. But I don't mind and neither does Marcus.
"Thank you Zead. I'll see you in a week."
"No problem. Have a nice day Luna Mia." He smiled. Marcus walked me to the car and drove us home. I laid my hand in my stomach and had the other clasped with Marcus's. I won't let anything happen to them. They are both my always and forever.