Chapter 16

October 20th. That's 16 days until Everest will be here and 18 days until Jonathan is here. We have been making war plans almost everyday. I'm leaving on the sixth to go to the White Moon Pack until it's over. Hopefully Everest will be out by then.
I walked up the steps and into our room. I flipped onto the bed and fell asleep.
*Mia's Dream*
I was under water. In front of me was a baby girl. She was sinking. I didn't know who she was, all I knew was that I needed to save her. I was swimming deeper and deeper. Trying to get to her. When I reached out for her she snapped her eyes open. I jumped at what I saw. They were an electric blue with a ring of gold. Then it went black.
I was in the field. There were wolves fighting everywhere. I found Marcus in the middle of the field and in front of him was Jonathan. Jonathan ounces on him and snapped his neck. I tried to scream but it was no use. Tears streamed down my face as I watched my mate die. Then it was black.
I was standing in the graveyard again. In front of a tombstone. I looked down and read it.
Marcus Moon
Loving Father, Mate, and Alpha.
"Always and Forever"
Someone came up behind me and grabbed my arm. I screamed and turned around.
"You can't save everyone love." Jonathan spoke.
——————————————————
I shot up in bed and put my hands over my stomach.
"Marcus!" I called as tears streamed down my cheeks. He ran into the room and over to me.
"What's wrong kitten?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.
"It happened again." I cried "I watched you die and there was a baby and she had these eyes and Jonathan was there. I can't save everyone. He told me I couldn't save everyone" I sobbed into his shoulder as he whispered in my ear. I finally calmed down enough to explain the whole dream. He nodded and listened the whole time.
"It's alright kitten. I'm not going anywhere. I promise. Your stuck with me. Always and forever remember?" He whispered.
"Always and forever." I repeated.
-----------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
"Did you finish yet?" I walked into my room where I had the witch.
"Yes. I hope you're happy you sick bastard. You use my child as leverage so I'll send this girl dreams. She has a mate. A mate that isn't you." Evangeline yelled. I growled and walked over to her.
"Your child will pay for that." I snarled. She shook her head as tears pooled in her eyes.
"Please. Just leave my child alone. Kara doesn't deserve this. She's just a child." Tears started spilling over her cheeks. I rolled my eyes. She's so over dramatic. All I did was take her and her child, bring them here and lock the child up so the witch will do my bidding. I will have my Mia back. No matter what it takes.
I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. One of my warriors came up to me and bowed his head.
"Alpha." He spoke.
"Yes?"
"The four men that left a few days ago. They hadn't returned. We sent out some others and they found them. They were dead. But we also found out something else." He said.
"Go on."
"Luna Mia is pregnant." He said. They all call her Luna since she is my mate and I'm their Alpha.
"Well. Send some men to fix that problem." I growled. He looked up at me shocked.
"You mean, get rid of the child?" He asked.
"Yes." I growled. He scurried away and I smiled. My dear Mia. You will carry no ones child but my own.
-------------------------------------
Mia's POV
Luna Mia. One of the warriors mind linked me.
Yes?
There is a rogue here. He is asking to speak to you. It's about Jonathan. He spoke nervously.
On my way. I slid my feet into a pair of boots and ran to the border. When I got there I saw a rogue tied up. He looked to be about 15.
"What do you want rogue?" I asked.
"Luna Mia. I'm a rogue that was with Jonathan." I growled lowly and he averted his gaze. "He told us all that you are his mate. That you were kidnapped. But then we found out about your child. Something seemed off so I did some digging. You aren't his mate. I know that now. I see where I was wrong. He lied to us all. He wanted me to gather warriors and come here to got rid of the child. But I can't. I won't. You can go ahead and kill me. Or lock me up. I just can't follow him anymore." He spoke regretfully. I sat there for a minute and stared at him.
"Reed. Take him to the cellars. I will talk to Marcus. I don't want anyone to touch this boy. You will treat him like you do me." I said.
"Yes Luna." They all spoke. Reed walked him to the cellars and I went home to talk to Marcus.