Chapter 14

1 week later
"Kitten. Hey. Wake up. It's time to get up, you don't want to be late for the appointment with Zead." Marcus shook me awake. I groaned and rolled out of bed.
"C'mon kitten." He chuckled, picking me up. "Let's get you in the bath."
"M'kay." I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

He placed me on the sink while he started the bath. He took off my shirt and leaned down, placing kisses on my stomach. I giggled and looked at him lovingly. He smiled at me and unclasped my bra, throwing it on the floor. He slid my pants off followed by my underwear and picked me up again, placing me in the bathtub.
He sat on the outside of the tub and grabbed my shampoo, washing my hair with it and then did the same with conditioner.

Once I was all clean I got out and wrapped a towel around me, walking into the closet. I threw my hair in a messy bun and then put on my grey sweatpants with Marcus's white shirt. I put on my grey vans and met Marcus downstairs.
"Okay. I'm ready." I announced. He nodded and we went to the car. I had a feeling the baby was going to be a girl.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna. You are having a baby girl." Zead smiled proudly. I squealed and Marcus laughed, picking me up and spinning me around. I then ran over and hugged Zead.
"Thank you Zead." I smiled at him.
"Anytime Luna Mia." I giggled as Marcus took my hand and gently tugged me to the car.
"We will tell the pack tonight." Marcus told me. I nodded and hopped into the car.

"Adrianna."Marcus said.
"Brianna." I said. We are currently going from A to Z, listing off names.
"Carmin" he said.
"Deadra" I said
"Everest." He said.
"Ooo. I like that one. Write it down." I clapped my hands as he chuckled.
"Okay. Faith." I said. He shook his head.
"Gem" I shook my head at him.
"Hope." He shook his head.
"Irene." He said. I scrunched my nose and shook my head.
"Too oldladyish." I laughed. "Jacklene." He shook his head at me.
"Katherine." I shook my head.
"Lily." He shook his head.
"Mackenzie." I shook my head.
"Noel." He smiled at me and nodded, writing the name under Everest.
"Opal." I scrunched my nose and shook my head.
"Penelope." He smiled and wrote the name down.
"Q. Well. I quit." Marcus said. I giggled and nodded.
"Rochellynn" he shook his head at me.
"Skylar." I smiled and nodded. He wrote it down.
"Tamara" he shook his head.
"U. Ummm. I have no idea." He chuckled.
"Vanessa." He shook his head.
"Willow." I shook my head.
"X. I have no idea." I said.
"Y. I don't know." He said.
"Zena." He shook his head.
"Okay. We have Everest, Skylar, and Penelope. Which do you like best?" He asked.
"I like Everest and Penelope." He nodded.
"Let's scratch out skylar." He said. I nodded and he put a line over that one.
"Okay. What about Everest Penelope Moon?" I suggested.
"Eh. Too long. What about Everest Ashton Moon?" I looked at him in shock.
"You want to give her my family's middle name?" I asked.
"Yes kitten. Ashton is a beautiful name. It fits perfectly. Besides. We can put my middle name with the next kid." He smirked.
"Who says I'm having another kid?" I smirked as his face fell.
"I mean. I'm not saying I'd make you. I just. Thought you wanted one." He replied nervously. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Of course I do." I laughed at the look of relief that flooded across his face.

Hey kitten. Will you come to our office? Marcus mind linked me the next morning. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs and into our office. The warriors were at the table and I instantly knew what this was about. Jonathan. I walked over and plopped on Marcus's lap.
"What's up boys." I said.
"Luna Mia. We have a month." Reed said. I growled lowly and Marcus pulled me closer.
"Well. Have we been training the junior warriors?" I asked.
"Yes Luna" Reed began "we train from 9 in the morning until noon. Then we regroup at 6 p.m. and train until 10 p.m."
"I would like to see. I'll be joining you tonight to overlook the training." I announced. Marcus growled lowly.
"No kitten. Too dangerous." He objected. I turned to him and glared.
"I'm going Marcus."
"Alpha Marcus. If it helps I will stay at her side at all times." Reed interjected.
"Fine. But be safe kitten." I smiled and clapped my hands. He chuckled and kissed me.
"Get a room dude." My brother groaned. I giggled.
"Hush it." I said. He laughed and Reed reached out, taking Hayden's hand in his own.
Awwwwww. Look at our big brother. All happy and stuffs. Minnie cooed.
I know. It's the cutest. I responded. She giggled before retreating into the back of my mind.
"Well. Is there anything else?" I asked.
"Yes Luna." Reed spoke.
"Well..?" I urged him to continue.
"Kitten" Marcus said. "I don't want you anywhere near this fight. When the time comes you and Melanie are going to go stay at her mates old pack. The White Moon Pack." I groaned but nodded. He only wants what's best. After Melanie found her mate, Mason, they decided to stay here. Mason has three older brothers so he wasn't going to be the beta of his pack. When me and Melanie go I assume we will be staying with her mates family.
"Fine." I agreed.
"Thank you kitten. Your safety means everything to me." He said. I smiled and kissed him, ignoring my brothers groans of protest.

I ate dinner at like 8ish then went and put on my purple sweatpants with Marcus's black sweatshirt. It was October so it's getting colder out now. I put on my black Uggs and went to the clearing to meet Reed.

I was walking around, monitoring the junior warriors when I saw one in particular that intrigued me. The only girl here.
"Who is that?" I pointed to the girl.
"That is Monica. She is the Gammas sister. Everyone told her she couldn't be a warrior so she did just that." Reed told me. I nodded and walked over to her.
"Luna Mia." She bowed. I laughed at her and waved my hand.
"You don't need to bow to me." She lifted her head and smiled.
"How can I help you Luna?" She asked politely.
"Monica. I want you to be with me." I said.
"What?" She asked, confused.
"You are talented. I want you to be my personal guard." I said. Her eyes lit up and she smiled.
"Really Luna?" She asked hopefully.
"Yes" I giggled. She hugged me and laughed.
"Thank you so much Luna. I will not disappoint you. I promise." She said.
"I know." I smiled.
"Alright. Everyone please continue." Reed said, everyone immediately going back to what they were doing.
"Well everyone is doing great. I need to go inform Marcus of my decision." I told Reed. He nodded and had one of the warriors walk me back to our house.

I found Marcus in his office on the phone. I walked up and put my hand on his shoulder.
"She's mine." He snarled into the phone. "I will kill you and your whole army of rogues."
I froze and looked at him. Jonathan. He's talking to Jonathan. I growled lowly and Marcus slammed the phone down. He pulled me to him and nuzzled his face into my neck.
"What did he want?" I whispered.
"We have until November 7th. That's when he's coming. It's October 10th." I nodded and buried my face into his chest.
"It's okay kitten. You will be protected. I am sending Dylan, Anthony, Austin, Luke, Brandon, Devon and Evan with you." He told me.
"I would like to take one extra person. A junior warrior. I was watching and this warrior was special." I told him.
"Who?" He asked.
"Monica. Your Gammas sister." I said.
"Wait. She actually made it past the first stage? Gamma Carson said she wouldn't make it." He said in disbelief.
"Well she did and she was the best warrior on that field. I want her with me." I stated. He nodded and smiled.
"Your an amazing Luna. You will make an amazing mother." He smiled. "I love you kitten."
"I love you too Marcus."