Chapter Four

After thirteen hours and plane flight over the ocean we finally made it to our destination. A destination that the Vampire King still kept secret from me. The other three men also kept their identities a secret which made my curiosity run on full blast. We debarked the plane in the dark of night as we walked over to the limousine that was waiting for us.

"Who are you people?" I asked hoping that they have finally decided to tell me. But once again they decline to answer which was now starting to annoy me.

We drove for another hour before we reached our final destination. And what a destination it was. A bloody castle. We stopped at a bloody castle. Not a mansion but a castle that even had a moat and drawbridge. The drawbridge was down which enabled us to drive through the castle gates and straight to the entrance of the castle itself.

The castle walls had watchtowers placed every hundred meters or so that surrounded the castle itself. The castle had three towers, two smaller ones in the front and one far larger and higher tower behind the first two. The base of the castle seems to be in a octagon shape but I couldn't be sure.

Once inside the four men led me to the main office on the second floor of the castle and what an office it was. A large dark brown wooden desk near the end of the room that sat in front of the stained glass windows that displayed the four races. On the far left was a demon in all its glory, next to him was an angel with his wings stretched out behind the four figures, next to the angel was a vampire who seemed to have impeccable posture, and lastly a very large black werewolf.

On either side of the room were shelves that housed hundreds if not thousands of books ranging from every size and every colour. The Vampire King gestured for the white couch that was on my immediate left after entering the room. I took a seat while the other four mysterious men took the couch to the right.

"Do you know who I am?" The man in the black suit asked with a soft smile.

"The Vampire King. I overheard some of the audience whispering when you four made your grand entrance." I replied looking him straight in the eyes. His dropped first.

"True and do you know who these gentlemen are?" He gestured to the three other men beside him.

"No, but they have familiar scents. I just can't place them." I responded honestly.

"All in due time." The Vampire King replied with a soft smile. "We have sent word to your previous pack that myself, these three gentlemen, and yourself will be arriving under the illusion of a peace treaty discussion in two months time. The reason for the two months is that we have to ensure you have acclimated to the human race as well as your own."

"And also -" The man in the dark red shirt began before he was cut off by the Vampire King to his right.

"Hush, Godric. All in due time." The Vampire King said in a harsh tone causing Godric to quickly become silent.

"So what happens now?" I ask the four men. "And why did that guy call me 'your Majesty'?" I gestured towards the man in the white buttoned up shirt.

"All in due time, Alex." The Vampire King replied. "Now I will have a staff member show you to your room where you can have a long awaited shower and a long overdue sleep in a very comfortable bed."

***

Its been two months since that day and tomorrow is the day we will leave to go to the Dark Tide pack and I will finally be reunited with the reason for my sanity. My Mate. I couldn't wait. I wanted to leave now but I knew I would have to wait.

The four men did eventually introduce themselves but in name only. Godric, I already knew as the man in the dark red shirt, Arthur, the man in the blue shirt and blue jeans, Aramean, the man known as the Vampire King, and Luther, the man in the white buttoned up shirt and expensive watch.