Chapter Six

"I'm the queen?" Meredith asked again a little awestruck by what she has just heard.

"Yes you will be, once we formally mate that is." I gave her a soft kiss pulling her towards me. "Now I need to ask you a question and you have to say yes. King's orders." I smiled at her as she chuckled softly.

"Ask away, your Majesty." She said with in a mocking tone that I found strangely alluring.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked trying to give her my best puppy dog look.

"Of course. It is already two and a half years overdue. What did you have in mind?"

"How about a picnic? By the lake where we officially met." I said as I cast a quick glare towards Godric and the snort he let out.

"Sounds perfect." She said as she turned towards Godric and stuck her tongue out causing the other King's to laugh softly.

"Excellent. Go get dressed, everything is already waiting for us." I kissed her nose and pushed her softly towards the pack house.

I turned serious as I watched her disappear within the large white house and turned to face Aramean. How could he take it upon himself to kill the people who basically ruined my life? Who kept me from my Mate for more than two years. It was my revenge to take. Not his justice to dish out. I wanted to punish him for this but a part of me wanted to thank him for doing it for me.

"You didn't tell me about the vampires in our discussion yesterday." I slowly began to walk towards Aramean who seemed to be a little shaken at my statement.

"Yes, Sir." He quickly said noticing the look in my eyes. "However we have yet to locate the mastermind behind the organization. That is why I didn't want to tell you yet."

"Understandable, however, in the future do not keep things like this from me." I ordered causing him to bow his head in submission.

I turned to Alpha Richard who had now managed to get to a standing position as he stroked his neck softly. He stiffened as he felt my gaze on him.

"Richard." I disregarded his title to show him who was in charge. "I have a task for you. Call the four families that rule the werewolf world and tell them that their services are no longer needed. The Werewolf King Luther has returned."

"Yes Sir." He quickly bowed slightly before beginning to turn around.

"Richard." I spoke with power. "I advise you to not mention my presence."

"Yes Sir." He quickly said as he rushed walked into the house.

It is becoming fun tormenting that man, after all it is his fault Meredith had to reject me. Putting me through pain is one thing but he had to involve her. That is one thing I could never forgive.

A few minutes later Richard walked out of the house and straight towards me bowing as he stopped.

"It is done. They were not happy to receive this news." He began as fear continued to seep through his voice. "They will be here shortly."

"Excellent. Now we wait." I said as I took a seat on the steps of the porch and looked to my right gazing at the entire pack that had gathered. They watched both me and the King's carefully. Some with wary eyes while some had lust filled eyes. I waited for Meredith to finish getting ready as I was becoming anxious waiting for her. But damn, girls really do take long to get ready.

Suddenly Alexander flared with raged within me as it began to merger with mine. My eyes shone red.

What has happened? I asked him becoming more and more worried by each split second.