Chapter Seven

I watched as the wolves made their way over to us covering the vast open field parallel to the driveway. The four Alpha's running in the forefront until they came to a stop in front us leaving a gap of roughly thirty meters between us.

The four Alpha's shifted into their human forms and quickly put on plaid boxers that some of their pack carried for them. They were well built and quite old in age for an Alpha. They were all at least forty five to fifty years of age. Their hair already showing signs of greying. Standing tall, at least six foot two each, the growled towards me and the other king's.

"Who do you think you are claiming to be the Werewolf King?" The one in the middle right shouted angrily. "We are the rulers. We are the law. And we will not bow down to your false claims."

"There hasn't been a Werewolf King in centuries and there won't be one anytime soon." One of the others said.

"You four are incredibly weak." I said in a matter of fact tone as I noticed all their comments have been directed towards.

"What did you say mutt?" The Alpha on the far left shouted at me.

With my enhanced speed, thanks to the vampire and nephilim in me, I appeared in front of him which made him flinch and show fear.

"Just because you are weak does not mean you get to be disrespectful." I said in a deep menacing tone that cause him to flinch once more. "I am already pissed off as it is and now you have disrespected both me and Luther over there." I motioned towards Luther who was now visibly shaking in anger.

"Now if you will excuse me." I said as I pushed passed him to stand in front of the numerous members of their combined packs. "Luther!" I shouted towards him.

"Yes sir." He replied keeping as much anger out of his as he could but still failed to not show it.

"Remember the deal. I will be done shortly." I said as I felt my eyes begin to burn as they changed into their bright red colour.

"Yes sir." Luther said as he shifted into his large black wolf that had red tipped fur. He growled towards the four Alpha's as they began to shift.

I let my anger take over as I began to shift into my wolf-man form. I watched as the entirety of the wolves standing before me took a couple of steps backwards clearly displaying the fear towards me.

I lunged towards the closest one and began my onslaught. Dozens fell to me before I began to feel my anger dissipating. With my claws and speed I severed multiple limbs and punched through numerous chests. My fight ended after four minutes and the nine hundred and seventy one wolves were now all dead. Yet my anger remained.

I turned towards Luther as I saw him bite out the throat of the third Alpha. Only one remained. I growled loudly causing the trees to shake. Luther looked up as did the last Alpha and the rest of my previous pack. They watched silently as I began to stalk my way over the last Alpha.

Backing away and quickly shifting back to his human form he put on a pair of light blue jeans that Arthur threw to him.

"Sorry about that Alpha. I was hoping to give you a quick death but he finished early and now your his." Luther said with a smirk.

The Alpha turned towards me as he crouched low to the ground and growled clearly answering my challenge.

I dropped to all forms staying in my wolf-man form and began to run towards him. He responded in kind and soon we were running towards each other. I slammed into him clawing at his left hind leg causing him to whelp in pain. He limped away from me as I rounded him. I lunged forward and soon had his throat between my jaws. I squeezed softly as he slowly bled out. I felt him go limp as I threw his body to the ground.

I shifted back to my human form and felt a pair of black jeans hit my chest. I quickly put it on and saw the smirk on Luther's face.

"So. Your Majesty." Aramean began. "What do we do about our queen? Do we have any clues?"

"Yes, but only one." I said as I walked over to my family who still had shock plastered over their faces. They looked up at me.

"I need you to tell me the truth." I said as I stood in front of them. "What did my mother say when she gave me to you?"

"She just asked us to care for you and to ensure you had a decent childhood." My mother said as tears began to fall from her eyes. "We failed. Why would we do that?"

"To be honest." I said as I ran my right hand through my hair. "It most probably wasn't your fault. As in you didn't do it on purpose."

"What do you mean?" My brother said as his hold on his mothers left arm tightened slightly.

"The pack may have been manipulated to cause me pain and suffering. I don't suspect you did it on purpose. That's why you all seem so affecting by my return. You all seem so regretful. It's odd really." I said as I glanced over the pack who still seemed to be a little afraid of me.

"What?" My 'father' asked clearly still dumbstruck at what I had just said.

"Someone has been controlling the pack. Quite effectively as well." I explained for him.

"Who is powerful enough to do something like this? I doubt any of the witches or wizards have this kind of power. Especially over an entire pack." My 'mother' said as the tears continued.

"Someone who you will never meet. I will make sure of it. Now if you excuse me. I need to see if I can find any more clues as to where my Mate has been taken." I responded as I turned around and then started to walk towards the pack house.

After a minute or so I found myself in Meredith's room. Her scent seemed to calm me for now as I gazed at the chest of drawers to the right of the bedroom door that held the array of makeup items on top. The closet to the right that was still open and the clothes that were still on the floor when she was trying to pick an outfit for the date. I felt the softness of her bed as I sat down. The desk and the array of papers, a laptop and a desk lamp to the left of the room and the vast array of AC/DC, Metallica, Bon Jovi, and Papa Roach posters that lined the walls.

She was perfect. Even now after these years she was still perfect. Why did she have to be taken now. Why couldn't he wait another day? Why did he have to take her from me so soon?

"Your Majesty." Aramean said as he and the other kings walked into the room. "You said we had a clue as to who took her. Care to explain?"

"I spoke to my mother earlier before the four Alpha's came. I found out she is the Moon Goddess." I said as I looked up at them and saw that they were aware after the conversation I had with my family. "She told me something I thought I would never have guessed."

"And that is?" Godric pressed with a roll of his hands.

"The person who took my Mate wants my reign. He wants my kingship." I said as I stood slowly.

"And this person is?" Aramean asked with a curious look.

"My blood brother. Malachi."