Chapter 5

Piper's POV

Finally, the sun went down. Now that it is dark, I plan to escape. Looking around the room, no one has come to check on me yet so I'm guessing they all went to sleep. Listening in the pack's mind link, it was silent. Well, it's now or never...

I started to pull on the rope but it wouldn't budge. Then, I started trying to untie the rope by using my mouth. It didn't work. I had to shift to escape. As I shifted, the Alpha walked in.

"Piper!" He yelled at me.

I couldn't stop shifting and before I knew it, I was in wolf form. The ropes ripped and I took my paws from them.

"Piper you switch back right now!" The Alpha shouted enraged.

I ignored his demand and leaped off the bed. Looking into the Alpha's eyes, they turned black and I could tell he wanted to switch and pin me down.

"Piper, I'm sorry for tying you up, just switch back." The Alpha said as he held back his instinct.

I let out a ferocious growl and tackled him to the ground. He started to shift and that was my cue to run away. After running through the house, I quickly grabbed a long coat that was hanging on a hook. Holding the coat in my mouth, I ran out the door as fast as I possible can run.

"Piper, come back!" The Alpha stammered in the pack's mind link.

I blocked him out and kept running. After running far, I reached the pack's boundaries but quickly crossed them and thought nothing of it. Alpha Nicolas was trying to break back into my mind and I was trying my hardest to block him out.

"Piper, please." The Alpha broke into the mind link.

"Stay away from me." I replied.

"Piper, come back." He muttered.

Ignoring his request, I kept running. Once in a while, I would check if he was behind me but he never was.

Jasmine's POV

(Morning after Piper escaped)

When my beta and some other strong pack members arrived, we headed to the Blue Heart pack.

"So, what is happening?" My beta asked.

"Some girl is being held hostage by the Alpha... as I was told." I replied to Zane.

Zane nodded his head in response and I leaned back in my seat. As I waited to arrive at the pack, I looked out the window. The car drove past a huge forest filled with trees that you could easily get lost in. Next thing I knew, we arrived at the Blue Heart pack. The man who I talked to at the mall said he would meet up with us here.

"Hey, Zane. The guy is over there." I told Zane looking over at the man.

Zane, Paul, and I are all going to visit the Alpha to confirm if he is holding this girl hostage or not. We all exited the car and walked towards the man.

"Is the Alpha free and able to talk right now?" I asked the man.

"Actually, yes. I informed him that you would visit, you know so the guards don't attack you." The guy answered my question.

"Alright, thank you." I replied.

"Okay, well I'll lead you to the Alpha." The guy added.

He started to walk to the buildings and I could tell we were going into the large house on our left. Entering the large house, the Alpha looked stressed as he sat on the couch with a phone in his hands. He must have been making some calls.

"Alpha Nicolas, the Alpha from the Silver Moon pack is here." The man told the stressed man.

"Uh, okay... give me a minute." He said shooing at the man.

"You guys can just wait on the couch." The man added.

Zane and Paul sat on the couch but I was too anxious to sit down. Nicolas put the phone down after another call and turned towards me.

"You wanted to speak to me?" He asked.

"Yes, it is about a rumor. I was coming to clear it up." I replied trying not to anger him.

"What is the rumor?" He asked dumbfounded.

"It is that you're holding a girl hostage to become your Luna and have your pups." I replied to him.

"Where did you hear that?" He asked me confused but also nervous.

"Just heard it circulating around the packs." I answered him not singling out the one pack.

"Okay, well I can tell you want to know why I'm all stressed out..." He muttered.

"Uh, yeah. If you don't mind me asking why." I said interested in what he would say.

"Well, my mate doesn't want to become Luna so she ran away. I'm asking you to help me find her." Nicolas wondered.

"Oh yeah of course. Where did you see her last?" I asked him.

"She ran into the forest and I lost her." He replied looking distraught.

"Yeah, we will do what we can. Have you searched for her yet?" I asked him.

"Yes, but I haven't had the pack search." He answered.

"What does she look like?" I asked him so I could identify her.

"Well, she has beautiful black hair and blue eyes. Her name is Piper but she might lie about the name." He replied to my question.

Piper, that's a pretty name. I imagined the girl in my mind and she was gorgeous.

"Okay, I'll keep a look out for her." I replied and gave him a slight smile.

"Thank you." He thanked me.

I nodded and signaled that I was ready to go for Zane and Paul. They got up from the couch and we went out the door. Looking around at the pack, I caught the scent of strawberry and vanilla. Smiling at the pleasant scent, I followed Zane and Paul to the car. Once in, the smell lingered all the way to my pack.

----------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.