Chapter 13

Piper's POV

As I slowly woke up, I felt Jasmine laying beside me sleep soundly. Thinking of what had happened yesterday, I felt safe and I was finally not worrying about it 24/7. 

"Jasmine!" I heard someone yell for her.

Jasmine popped right up as if her life depended on it. Her eyes went straight to me.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, someone else yelled for you." I said.

She sighed out of relief and went to the door. Once she reached it, she opened the door.

"Oh, Luna." Zane said somewhat surprised she opened the door.

"What did you need?" She asked him.

"I'm letting you know that we haven't heard from Nicolas's pack.... well whoever's pack it is now." He said.

"Okay, thank you... is that it?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry for bugging you." He said.

"It's fine." She told him shrugging her shoulders.

He left and she closed the door.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" Jasmine asked as she got on the bed and sat down.

"I don't know... what about you?" I asked.

Looking down at her, she was gazing at me.

"Jasmine?" I said and poked her.

"Sorry, got lost in your eyes... but how about we have a lazy stay in day?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded "Sure."

Jasmine scooted up and laid beside me while grabbing the TV remote off her nightstand. As she clicked the power button, she changed the channel to a show about how couples turned out killing the other.

"That's definitely not gonna happen to us right?" I asked her jokingly.

"Just don't mess with me..." Jasmine said smiling and winked.

Giggling to myself, we cuddled up and watched the show.

After a couple episodes, Jasmine got up to get some snacks.

"Chips?" She asked coming back into the room.

I nodded and she came back over and sat down. Pressing play, she made a loud crinkling noise as she opened the bag. Smiling, I shoved my hand in the bag and grabbed some of the chips. Tasting them, I could tell they were flavored tortilla chips.

"Lime?" I asked.

She nodded her head showing me the bag.

--
As I walked on the sidewalk, I saw the little girl I remembered from the day the Alpha asked me to marry him.

"Piper." Luna said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I wish I was a Luna... just like my name." She said to me as Jasmine walked behind me.

"Maybe someday." I told her.

She smiled and hugged me and went to Sadie since her mother had died when she was born.

--

Waking up, I looked to my side as I heard some speaking.

"Well good morning again..." Jasmine said smiling.

Realizing I fell asleep, I looked back at the TV and saw it was the same kind of show.

"Marathon?" I asked.

"Too early to run." Jasmine said grinning.

"Ha,ha, so funny..." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it's a marathon." She replied.

I nodded my head and leaned against her shoulder.

Thinking of the dream, I recalled it happening while I was still at Nicolas's pack.

"Who is taking over after you?" I asked Jasmine.

"Oh, well... um..." She started.

I sat in silence waiting for an answer.

"I was thinking if we ever found someone special to do it... or maybe a kid." She replied.

I nodded my head.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just wondering." I replied as I started planning something.

She looked at me very suspiciously but continued watching the show.

Thinking it over in my mind, I had the perfect plan.

I'm going to help a little girl's dream come true.

-----------
Please vote, comment, and follow.