Chapter 19

Luna's POV

After that horrible nightmare, I couldn't fall back asleep. So, I sat in my room until the sun rose.

After an hour or so, sun filled my room from the window. Getting up, I opened the door and went in the kitchen to see Piper and Jasmine sitting down.

"Good morning!" I said to them.

"Morning Luna." Piper said smiling.

I grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. Sitting down, I wondered why they were silent.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" I asked them.

Piper's POV

Luna asked why we were so quiet but truthfully it's just cause we didn't get much sleep last night.

"Just tired." I said and smiled at her.

"Oh okay." She replied and grabbed her toast.

"I'll get that." Jasmine said and took the toast.

She started spreading peanut butter on it. (Luna's favorite) Luna sat down beside me and eagerly waited. Jasmine got done and put it on a plate and set it on the table.

"Thank you." Luna said and started to eat.

Since Jasmine and I already ate, we sat and talked about the pack.

"Where did Zane go again?" I asked Jasmine.

"To the store, he wanted cookies." She said.

I chuckled at the remark and shook my head.

"More?" I said.

"At least he works out so they don't stay!" She said.

"Very true!" I replied laughing.

Luna just looked at us weird and raised an eyebrow.

"I want cookies!" She said with a frown.

"I'm sure Zane will share." Jasmine said.

I laughed at the idea of Zane sharing anything but he likes Luna so I'm sure he will.

"Piper, we should all go out tonight." Jasmine said.

"Oh, that does sound fun!" I replied.

"Yesss!" Luna agreed.

"Guess it's decided on." I said smiling.

Suddenly, the door opened and I heard Zane yell "COOKIES!!!"

"That excited? Damn." Jasmine said stealing the box.

"Hey!" Zane said and chased after her.

Jasmine quickly took out two cookies, shoved one in her mouth and ran over to Luna. She quickly gave it to Luna and handed Zane the box back.

"You could have just asked..." Zane said.

"Eh, that's not as fun." Jasmine replied laughing.

Zane gave Jasmine a confused look and shrugged his shoulders popping a cookie in his mouth.

"Slow down there." I teased Zane.

Zane didn't look very impressed but I just laughed.

"What? Are you calling me FAT?" Zane joked and started laughing.

"Have you seen yourself?" I said laughing while looking at his chiseled features.

"True." He said.

Thinking of where to go out tonight, I thought of different restaurants although I would have to run it by Jasmine and Luna first. I saw Zane walk out the back door and I looked over at Jasmine after he left.

"Alright, where do you guys want to go?" I asked them.

"Oh..." Jasmine said.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"I don't want to go anywhere now, I'm tired." Jasmine told me.

"Me too." Luna groaned.

"Then let's stay in and watch a movie." I suggested.

"That's perfect." Jasmine said smiling at me.

I looked over at Luna to ensure she was alright with staying in and she just smiled and nodded.

"Perfect, Jasmine, Do you want to go find a movie to watch?" I asked her.

Jasmine went on her way to the living room to find a movie while I made popcorn in the kitchen.

"It's coming on!" Jasmine called to me.

I quickly grabbed the popcorn and ran into the living room making sure I didn't spill any of it. They chose a comedy movie and by the looks of it, I'll probably like it. 

---

The credits started rolling and I looked over to see Jasmine and Luna cuddled up asleep. I smiled and realized how happy I am now that I am with both of these girls. I am one of the Lunas in a pack with my beautiful mate. Life couldn't get any better.