Chapter 10

Jasmine's POV

Walking into my bedroom to check on Piper, she was gone. Running to the bed, I pulled the covers off and the bed was empty.

"Piper!" I screamed for her.

"Jasmine!!!" I heard her scream from the storage room.

Sprinting to the room, I threw the door open.

"Don't. You. Dare." I said to Nicolas.

Nicolas had her held by her waist with a gun pointed to her head.

"Why not? She doesn't love me anyways." He replied squeezing her waist into him.

"Nicolas just stop. Let me go." Piper said to him struggling in his grasp.

"If I can't have you, neither can she!" He yelled.

A gunshot was fired and blood was splattered everywhere in the room. Looking down at the body, it was Piper. Collapsing to the ground, I crawled over to her.

"Baby, I love you. Please come back... you are all I have." I screamed as I held her in my arms.

She was as lifeless as can be. Tears streamed down my eyes as I hoped she would come back. Looking to where Nicolas was, I saw the gun but Nicolas was no where to be found. Grabbing the gun, I held it to my head. I laid beside Piper as tears kept falling.

"Piper, I-I love you." I stuttered.

Then, I pulled the trigger.

Woken by the nightmare, I went to pull Piper close to me. Where is she?

"PIPER???" I screamed out.

No response. Contacting Zane in the mind link, I told him Piper was gone.

"PIPER!!!" I screamed out again as I entered the hallway.

Silence.

Zane came running and looked at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked panicking.

"I'M FINE. GO FIND PIPER!" I yelled.

He ran out of the hallway and went to look in the house. I quickly ran outside and searched everywhere. Looking around the pack's boundaries, she was no where to be found... so I crossed the boundaries. Knowing there would be rogues around, I kept running to find her.

"Piper!!!" I screamed.

"Jasmine!" She yelled back.

I went to the area she was yelling in and finally reached her. She ran towards me and into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked her looking over her body for any marks.

"I'm fine... why were you screaming? I thought you were hurt." She replied.

"No, where did you go?" I asked her.

"I went for a walk but when I heard you screaming, I went to find you." She answered.

I pulled her into a hug and contacted Zane in the mind link saying she was okay and I found her.

"Don't ever go out of the pack's boundaries... even if I am screaming for you." I told her.

I held her in my arms for a while and finally realized we should go back to my pack. As we walked, I could smell the scent of strawberry and vanilla which now calms me down since it shows Piper is totally fine and right next to me. Grabbing her hand, we headed back to the pack.

"I'm s-sorry." Piper stuttered starting to cry.

"Baby, baby..." I said as I grabbed her face and gently moved it so our eyes met.

As she cried, I could feel my heart shatter.

"Babe, it's okay... you're safe. It's all okay." I reassured her.

I wiped the tears from her cheeks and held her in my arms comforting her.

"I scared you a-and it's m-my fault." She stuttered again.

"Baby, I love you and all that matters right now is that you're okay." I replied wiping off the tears.

She smiled and I leaned in and kissed her to make sure she wouldn't argue. Then, we continued to walk back to the pack.

After a couple minutes, we reached the pack's boundaries and sat down. As I sat down beside the tree, Piper sat right next to me.

"Piper?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She questioned me now looking at me.

"When do you want to become announced as Luna?" I asked her nervously hoping she wouldn't run away from me.

"Um... your pack probably won't like two Lunas..." She replied now looking at the ground.

"Baby, they will like it and if they don't that's too bad." I replied giving her a smile.

She smiled a little at the remark but then looked at me again.

"Well, I guess whenever..." She replied.

"You mean you will become Luna anytime?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. I smiled and she leaned back onto the tree. Now, not facing each other we sat in silence.

"Piper..." I said again.

"Yeah?" She asked still leaning back on the tree.

"I love you." I told her smiling even though she can't see it.

"Jazzy, I love you too." Piper replied and grabbed my hand.

As we sat with our hands intertwined, I started to plan the ceremony of introducing Piper as the other Luna.

Piper's POV

Sitting in the soft grass, I felt a rain drop fall on my arm.

"Jazzy..." I said and got up.

"Yeah?" She asked my oblivious to the small amount of rain.

"It's starting to rain." I told her.

She looked up and at her clothes to see a couple wet spots from rain.

"Let's head back." She replied as she stood up.

She helped me up and we started walking back to her home. The rain started to pick up after a couple minutes of walking.

"Here, hop on." Jasmine said crouching down.

I realized what she was doing and I hopped onto her back. She carried me on her back as the rain poured down making us soaked. I could feel my hair sticking to the back if my neck.

Finally, she reached the home and we went inside to be met by Zane.

"Have fun in the rain?" He asked.

I saw Jasmine roll her eyes at him but then she grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

"Here." She said grabbing some dry clothes for me.

I started changing in the room instead if the bathroom now since I'm comfortable with her now. Peeling the soaked clothes off, I threw them into the bathroom. Shoving on the clothes, I pulled on some fleece pajamas pants. Once we were both dressed, I went over to Jasmine and kissed her lips.

-----------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.