Chapter 11

Piper's POV

"Piper...Piper..." I heard someone call for me faintly.

"Hello?" I questioned the faint voice.

"Please... come back to me." I heard them say.

Being curious enough, I followed the quiet voice. Walking over a large mountain, I looked down to the bottom to reveal my worst nightmare. I ran back down the mountain but quickly fell and rolled down the large mountain.

"Jasmine!!! Help!!!" I screamed as I rolled faster and faster.

Quickly, I shifted into my wolf to stop the rolling. Getting ahold of the ground, my claws sink into the cold dirt. My chest was sore with pain but I continued to the bottom fast to escape the nightmare following me.

"Piper! You can't escape me!" The nightmare yelled startling me.

I ran away from the mountain as I saw him quickly reaching the base of the mountain. Swiftly, I sprinted around another mountain to try and confuse him. To my surprise, I ran right into him.

"Piper... Piper... Piper..." He said pinning my paws down with his.

"Nicolas, get off of me!" I shouted at him.

"Jasmine! Help me!" I screamed out.

"Babe, wake up." I heard as someone shook me.

"Are you okay?" I saw Jasmine say.

"Yeah..." I said and scooted closer to her.

Burying my head in the crook of her neck, she started rubbing my back trying to soothe me. Quickly, I fell back to sleep.

- - -

Stretching my arms, I slowly opened my eyes.

"Morning." I heard Jasmine say from across the room.

"Morning..." I replied.

Getting up, I looked over at Jasmine who was surprisingly dressed up.

"Why are you dressed up?" I asked her.

"You are being introduced as Luna today." Jasmine told me smiling.

"In the morning?" I asked groggily.

"Piper... it's the afternoon." She replied.

"Oh..." I said and let my body fall back on the bed.

"Come on... you need to get up." Jasmine said.

"Ughhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I got up off the bed.

As I walked to her, she handed me some nice clothes. Going into the bathroom, I went to get ready.

Jasmine's POV

After braiding my hair to the side, I was done getting ready.

"You done yet?" I asked Piper as I knocked on the bathroom door.

"One sec..." She replied.

Suddenly, the door opened. Standing in the doorway was the most beautiful girl, person, or anything you have ever seen.

"Jasmine?" Piper asked me.

"Oh uh... yeah." I replied snapping out of the trance she put me in.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Are you ready?" Piper asked me.

"Yeah, I was waiting on you!" I said smiling at her.

She smiled grabbing my hand. Walking her out of the room, Zane was sitting on the couch I'm the living room.

"Dang, two girls getting ready now? This us going to take forever..." Zane said rubbing his face.

"Oh shut up, you know you love me!" I said.

I saw Zane roll his eyes but got up from the couch anyways.

"Okay, let's go... I have the pack at the hangout." He said going towards the door.

We followed him to the door and I looked over at Piper. She looked nervous but I squeezed her hand slightly to show her it's okay. Zane opened the door for us and we stepped out.

"Luna!!!!" I heard someone scream.

I looked over quickly worried for Piper but it was just a pack member excited. I've been on high alert for Nicolas because I know he hasn't just gave up.

As we walked closer to the hangout, Zane followed behind us.

"Luna, where is your alpha?" One pack member asked.

I kept walking with her until we got to the middle of the pack. It was silent as I stood with Piper.

Piper's POV

As Jasmine started talking, I looked around at the pack. They watched as Jasmine spoke and some of them looked at me confused like.

"And I introduce to you, my Luna." I heard Jasmine say.

The pack was silent at first but then started clapping and cheering. I looked over at Jasmine feeling my eyes get watery.

"I love you, baby." She said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too." I replied and wrapped my arms around her.

Inhaling, I smelt the sweet smell of pumpkin pie. Smiling, I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I escaped him... I escaped Nicolas.

I felt free... I felt happy...

"Come on... let's go eat." I heard Jasmine say.

Pulling away from the hug, she grabbed my hand and led me to a table full of food.

"Grab a plate." Jasmine said handing me one.

"We have to wait." I replied before thinking.

"You are a Luna now..." She replied smiling.

Smiling back, I grabbed the plate from her hand and followed her through the line. As I put food on my plate, pack members were lined up behind us also grabbing plates. After we were finished filling our plate, we walked over and sat on one of the picnic tables.

"See... that was nothing to worry about." Jasmine told me after eating a piece of watermelon.

"Yeah, you're right... I was way too nervous." I replied smiling.

She smiled and started eating again. Looking down at the food, I started to eat.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.