Chapter 15

Piper's POV

"PIPER!!!" I heard Jasmine yelling as I woke up.

Shit. I tried thinking of a plan but knowing I couldn't plan that fast, I ran. I ran and ran and didn't look back. I headed towards the road and listened for any vehicles. Reaching the road, I saw a car pulled over on the side of the road. Quickly, I hide behind a tree. Looking closer at the car, I saw Richard leaning against it. Walking as quiet as I could, I continued down the line of trees close by the road to go to my old pack. Hopefully, I can get Luna away from that pack.

--

Finally reaching my old pack and dodging my new pack members, I looked for any gaurds. Surprisingly, it must be the time they switch out. I better hurry. Quickly, I ran to Sadie's home to get Luna. Looking over, I had seen a gaurd. He hadn't noticed me yet but he was coming closer. Hiding behind one of the houses, I looked into Sadie's house. Luna was sitting at the table eating her breakfast looking sad as always.
I had to think fast...

"Piper?" I heard someone say behind me.

Fuck. Looking behind me, I saw one of the Blue Heart pack members. Caleb... he had hurt my best friend to the point she ran away and left the pack.

"Uh, can you get Luna?" I asked hoping he wouldn't tell a gaurd and kill me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Caleb, please. I need to talk to her."

"I'm not getting her... I need you to tell me why the fuck you are here." Caleb said.

"Caleb, I realized I left you here. I knew you loved me and I didn't return it. My mate died and I know yours did too... I really came here for you." I told him trying to calm him down knowing he wouldn't kill me or turn me in after I told him that.

"Piper, I'm so sorry." He said his facial features softening.

"I really missed Luna too... can I talk to her? I know the other pack members don't like me but I need to see Luna again." I said.

"Okay fine. Stay here I'll be back." He told me.

Once he left and went into her home, I saw Sadie yelling at her and kicking her. I couldn't stand to watch it but I had to otherwise I would get caught and Luna would never get out of here. I had seen Caleb pick her up and pull her out of the house. As he walked towards me, Luna had seen me and her eyes showed so much happiness that I've never seen before. She quickly ran over and hugged me.

"Piper, I missed you so much." She said to me.

"I missed you too." I replied hugging her back.

"Please get me out of here, I can't take it." She whispered to me so Caleb couldn't hear it.

"I will." I whispered back.

"So, are you done yet?" Caleb asked walking up.

"I've been with her for like a minute." I told him.

"Ugh, but I want us to hang out alone." He said.

Hearing that, I almost threw up in my mouth.

"I'm going for a walk with her." I said to Caleb.

"Fine, be back soon princess." He told me which made me so disgusted with him.

Walking away, I held Luna's hand and snuck into the forest.

"Are we leaving now?" Luna asked me.

"Yes, just be quiet as we leave." I told her.

She nodded her head and stayed quiet. Looking around, I decided on getting to Jasmine's car. As I walked over there, I listened for Jasmine.

Jasmine.
Piper??? Where are you???
Nevermind that... I have Luna and I need to know where you are so I can get her safe.
Let's meet somewhere.
Parking lot for the lake.
Okay...

As I ran for the parking lot, I could tell Luna was getting tired.

"Hop on." I said bending down.

She hopped on my back and I carried her as I ran.

--

Finally, I reached the parking lot and set her down. Jasmine and Zane were already there.

"Piper!" Jasmine yelled and ran to me.

Her arms consumed me and I smelt the comforting smell of pumpkin. Looking at Zane, he gave me a look probably for running away.

"Are you alright?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... take Luna." I said handing Luna's hand to Jasmine.

Jasmine grabbed Luna's hand yet looked confused.

"Why'd you leave? To get Luna?" Jasmine asked.

"That and I wanted to be alone for some time." I replied.

"Piper, why did you want to be alone?" Jasmine asked me looking concerned.

"I just need to have time alone sometimes and I needed to get Luna out of there. Take her and I'll be back later. Take the car and just go with Luna to the pack." I told her looking down at the ground.

"Piper, you know I'm not going to leave without you." Jasmine said trying to grab my hand.

I moved my hand not wanting to be touched.

"Baby... your old pack could find you and they will know you took Luna. They will hunt you down and you won't be safe by yourself. I need you to come back to the pack." Jasmine told me.

"Jazzy..." I started until she cut me off.

"Piper, you are coming home. I know you want to be alone but right now that is not an option." She told me.

Luna looked up at me and I picked her up.

"Let's go." Jasmine said grabbing my hand that was free.

Taking my hand back, I reluctantly followed Jasmine to the car.

------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.