Chapter 17

Piper's POV

Opening my eyes, I looked up at Jasmine still asleep.

"Jazzy." I whispered, nudging her.

"Yes?" She mumbled.

"Morning." I said and scooted up to kiss her forehead.

"Good morning, baby." She replied tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

Getting up, I walked over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my business then walking out to see Luna sitting with Jasmine.

"Morning, Luna." I said making Luna flip her head to look at me.

"Piper!" She shouted and ran over to hug me.

She wrapped her small arms around me and I did the same, smiling as we embraced each other.

"You guys want breakfast?" Jasmine asked.

"Yesssss!!!" Luna said excitedly.

"Okay, come help me Luna." Jasmine told her.

Luna quickly followed Jasmine in the kitchen.

"Piper, can you grab three bowls? And Luna, can you grab the cereal box in the cupboard?" Jasmine asked us.

I went over and grabbed the bowls setting them on the counter and slapping Jasmine's butt in the process. She smiled at me and rolled her eyes as she grabbed the milk.

"Here." Luna squeaked out as she handed Jasmine the box.

Jasmine happily took it and thanked her. I watched as she poured the cereal then adding the milk. (Doing it the right way... cereal then milk, not milk then cereal.)

"Luna, go sit down and I will bring you your bowl." Jasmine told her.

Luna went and sat down whilst patting the seat beside her for me to sit next to her. I walked over with my bowl and sat next to her kissing Luna's forehead. She smiled at me seeing her bowl now in front of her.

"Thank you!" She said before grabbing the spoon and starting to eat.

Jasmine sat in front of me on a chair and started eating. It was pretty silent and we all ate until we heard a knock at the door.

"Luna, go with Piper and go into the bathroom."  Jasmine said to be prepared because usually no one ever comes to the door and properly knocks.

I grabbed Luna's hand and walked her into the bathroom with me then locking the door in case. Listening out the door, I heard the conversation.

Jasmine's POV

Walking to the door, I carefully turned the door knob after making sure Piper and Luna were hidden and safe.

"Hello." A man had said.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked him as politely as I could.

"I'm the new Alpha who took over for the Blue Heart pack. My name is Darrin Falls. I wish to speak to you about a missing kid who disappeared from her home on Thursday." He told me calmly.

"Come inside, I'll be glad to help you." I replied inviting him in.

I watched as two of his pack members were about to follow him inside.

"Men, I'm going to ask you to wait outside with my Beta please." I told them.

"Alright." They said after getting an okay from Darrin.

They walked over to Zane who was outside helping train some of the pack members. Closing the door, I led him into the dining room. Moving the bowls to the sink, I sat down with him around the table.

"Now, elaborate how you want me to help you find this kid." I spoke.

"She is a little girl with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. I need you to keep a lookout for her. Do you have any information on her? Or have you seen a girl like that around?" He asked me.

"No, I have not but I will keep a lookout." I replied.

"Alright Jasmine, I know Piper came and took her, I'm just asking you to return her and no hard feelings." He answered.

"Alpha Darrin, you are a new Alpha, so I will not fault you for your actions yet you should not come to another pack accusing another Alpha of taking a kid." I replied nervously yet hiding it with confidence.

"I understand your concerns with a new Alpha yet can I talk to Piper?" He asked me.

"No, you talk to me, and me only for now." I answered him.

"Fine, well I know she took Luna because Caleb had witnessed it. Piper was the last person with Luna." He told me.

"Alright, you have proved a point, so what are you going to do about it? You do not have enough members to fight and are a much weaker pack than mine." I answered him in a cocky way.

"I came here politely and asked for you to return her to her home. I don't want any trouble or to start a fight between the pack, that's actually the last thing I want." He said.

"You're not getting her back. She is safer here and happier." I replied.

"Please, just return her with me today and I will be on my way." He begged.

"No, and I'm not changing my mind about it. Goodbye." I said and instructed him to the door.

"Fine, I'll let it slide. She won't amount to anything anyways." He said and stomped out the door.

I watched as he got his two men and left the pack's boundaries.

"Piper, Luna!" I called for them to come out.

They came out of the bathroom and Piper came over and hugged me.

"I'm guessing you heard the conversation?" I asked her.

I felt her nod on my shoulder. Luna had one arm around my waist and the other around Piper's.

Piper looked up and gently pulled my face towards her's. Kissing her, I thought of our future with Luna.

----

Please vote, comment, and follow.