Chapter Eleven

Lolly's Pov

   I sighed as I walked all over the village. I had been looking for a teacher forever however it seemed no one was free! I sighed once again before I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" The person, a woman, snapped.

   I glared at her from my place on the ground, "Well why don't you? If you saw that I wasn't watching you should have." I spat back. The woman stopped walking and looked at me.

   She suddenly was in front of me and picked me up by the front of my shirt. "Listen here you brat, you better watch your mouth."

"You'd better watch who you're grabbing you old hag!"

"You little bitch! I'm only twenty-six!"

"Hm. Aren't you a little young for gray hairs?"

"Where?"

   She quickly dropped me and checked through her long red hair for any gray hairs. I snickered and then got back up to my feet. I then looked at this woman. She had a scar over her right facial cheek and another one that crossed from her right eye to make and X with the other scar.

   Strapped to her back was a huge sword and a couple scrolls. Her outfit was a red tunic over a fishnet shirt and tight black pants with the pant legs uneven. However on her head was the Leaf Village headband, it held back her bangs.

   Once she figured out that she didn't have any gray hairs she looked back at me and glared, "You have a lot of nerve saying that to a woman you little brat." She hissed. I sneered at her and then took off running.

   She chased after me like a demon chasing it's prey. We leapt through the village and then on one of the market streets I slipped through the door to one of the shops and hid there.

   I heard her scream in frustration and could tell by her feet that she was looking everywhere for me. Eventually she accepted that she'd lost me and then went off in search of someone else to hurt no doubt. 

   I sighed and then made my way out of the shop to continue on to see if I could find a tutor.

Shikamaru's Pov

   Shikamaru for once had a peaceful morning seeing as his mother was too busy with Lolly's younger siblings. He liked it for once. "Shika!!!" Anike screeched and latched herself onto his legs. He sighed in annoyance. This was the new hobby the girl had picked up the habit.

   "Yes Anike?" Shikamaru asked. Anike smiled at Shikamaru really big and hugged his legs tighter. "Are you going to find sissy?" she asked him.

  Shikamaru didn't know what to say to that. He wanted to and was going to help her find a tutor. However he felt very uncomfortable about telling her little sister that.

  Luckily before he had to answer the door bell rang. Shikamaru detached Anike and opened the door.

  Standing there was an Anbu Black Op. "Lady Hokage requests your presence." he said and then disappeared. Shikamaru sighed and then jumped off to meet with the Hokage.

  He got to the office and knocked on the door. "Enter." Tsunade's voice boomed. Unfazed, Shikamaru entered the office and saw a red haired woman standing in front of Tsunade's desk.

  "Shion, this is who is was talking about." Tsunade said. Shikamaru looked at the women confused, just what were they talking about? "So you're the one that knows where my new charge is huh?" Shion asked. Shikamaru still just stared at her with an eyebrow raised.

   Exactly what was this woman talking about? "Lady Hokage, I don't think that I quite get what's going on." Shikamaru said. Tsunade sighed and put her hand to her head, "You know where Lolly is, correct? This is the tutor on fire jutsu that I was able to find. Shion owed me a favor and I gladly took her up on the offer."