Chapter Twenty-Six

Lolly's Pov

   I sighed as I laid there in Shikamaru's arms contentedly. We were once again watching the clouds; without Neji this time. I had even been released from the hospital two weeks ago. "This is nice. You don't have to go anywhere and I obviously don't have any missions." I murmured into his chest. I tried to close my eyes and go to sleep but they kept snapping open.

   Shikamaru hummed in agreement and tightened his arms around me. His eyes were closed and I knew that he was just hanging on to consciousness. The day was sunny and perfect. So why was I so paranoid? Was it because Masamune had to return to his land?

   I shifted a little bit then was still before I would shift a bit again. Shikamaru must've noticed my discomfort since he opened one eye and looked down at me. I blushed slightly, "S-sorry, I'm just... I have a bad feeling about today." I said. 

   At my words Shikamaru sat up, "Are you sure?" He asked seriously. I then sighed and sat up, "Shika, it's just a feeling, nothing more." I said. Shikamaru nodded but he looked uneasy, I wondered why. We laid back down and I snuggled closer to him. 

   Shikamaru chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of my head. I smiled but still couldn't shake off the forboding feeling in the pit of my stomach. What was this feeling?

   After a small while of listening to Shika's calm breathing I closed my eyes and was about to drift off to sleep when I heard approaching footsteps. "Hi there Lolly." Aizen said.

   Immediately I popped one eye open and looked at him. Aizen had taken to following me around and at first I was really unnerved but after awhile I got used to the creepy kid. "Hello Aizen. Now go away I was almost asleep before you woke me up." I said.

   Aizen looked down at me and continued to grin. I sighed and sat up slightly while I untangled myself from Shikamaru carefully as to not wake him up. "What do you want kid?" I asked annoyed. Aizen only grinned at me and I knew that something bad was going to happen. However, what?

Heihachi's Pov

   Heihachi grinned in anticipation. This day was what his master had been waiting for, for so long. Today was the day that he left Lolly a little message. "What do you want kid?" Lolly asked annoyed.

   Heihachi looked at her and then took in a deep breath. It was time. Suddenly he began to glow and then once the glow faded he looked like his old self again; orange hair and dark eyes. As Heihachi opened his eyes he looked at Lolly to see that she was shaking. 'This is just too easy.' He thought.

   "Did you miss me sweet sister?" He asked Lolly. Lolly however didn't respond. All she could do was shake and fall to the ground. However as she fell to the ground the noise woke her dimwit boyfriend up. Heihachi never approved of him.

   In a flash Heihachi zipped forward and snatched Lolly up into his arms. and then jumped back to his original spot. As he did he saw that the Nara was fully awake now and on his feet ready to attack him. "See you later Nara." Heihachi said as he disappeared.

   "Shikamaru!" Lolly screeched as soon as Heihachi began to disappear. "Shut up!" He said and jostled her around a bit. She looked at him and then started to try and scratch his eyes out.

   However one swift punch to her head had startled her enough to not try that again. Then off in the distance there was a huge explosion. Heihachi smirked, the fun was now just beginning. 

Lolly's Pov

   My thoughts were all over the place. I partially blamed that on the knock Hita- no- Heihachi gave me on the head. However the sound of a huge explosion jolted me back into my right frame of mind.