Chapter Twenty-One

Lolly's Pov

   The crystal began to rain down on us and I quickly kicked out of the way while Masamune did the same. Just as he got out of the way I had completed my jutsu, "Crystal Beast Jutsu!" I called out. Instead of the usual tigers, dragons appeared.

   It wasn't often that dragons appeared but when they did it meant that I meant business. I landed on the back of one while it dipped toward Masamune when I heard him, "Crystal Beast Jutsu!" 

   Suddenly huge green crystal dragons crashed into mine. I leapt off the back of my dragon and ran down the back of his until I jumped off into the air toward him.

   I crashed down into Masamune and then took out a kunai to stab him. He however kicked me back and then attacked at me with crystal shards. I quickly ducked around those and then kicked my foot foward and caught him in the stomach. Masamune cried out as the air left his lungs. I then kicked him up into the air.

   Leaping up I twirled around and kicked him down toward the ground. Masamune however recovered and then he touched off of the ground before making more hand signs. I saw what he was doing and immediately started to make hand signs as well. "Crystal Rain Jutsu!" We both called out.

   In an instant blue and green shards of crystal rained down all over the arena while huge crystal dragons fought. I could hear the crowd gasping and Ooh-ing at us.

   We both came to a stop and looked at each other. "Y-You're not bad." Masamune panted. I grinned and nodded toward him, "I-I know. You're pretty good your s-self." I replied. Masamune only grimaced and then came at me again.

   As he charged at me I made a clone. He came at me and I dodged around him. Suddenly I saw that he was grinning. I looked back to see that I had just tripped a wire. 'Damn!' I screeched inwardly as I saw several paper bomb tags begin to go off.

   The ground around me errupted and I quickly had my clone throw me up into the air. There I made yet another clone as I saw another of Masamune's attacks coming for me. My clone yanked me out of the way of the blast. I twirled my clone around and put my hand on its back. Suddenly a poof of smoke happened while I rolled over midair. Just as I turned right ways up I flung a huge demon shuriken toward Masamune.

   It ripped toward him and Masamune only barely dodged it. I grinned as I suddenly twitched my finger. The demon shuriken changed direction and then sliced Masamune in the back.

   Masamune cried out as I landed and caught the huge shuriken in my hand. "Yes. I-I am pretty good." I said again as I dove for him. However Masamune rolled over and I saw a shard of crystal. I closed my eyes since I didn't have time to dodge the shard.

   I held back a scream as I felt the shard bite into my shoulder. I was thus thrown off balance and then I went crashing down on the ground. I rolled a bit until I rolled back onto my feet. Masamune by that time had suddenly jumped up into the air where our dragons were fighting. He absorbed them all as I saw him make some hand signs, "Ultimate Remake Jutsu!"

   As soon as he finished saying that he put his palms to the ground. I raced for him but had to stop because I felt the earth tremble. In an instant I was trapped inside whatever he was making. I had to actually drop to the ground as I started to rise in the sky in whatever this was.

   I watched as crystal enclosed itself over me and yet still I rose into the sky. 'What is this?' I thought as the structure suddenly stopped moving. 'Wow... whatever I'm in... It's tall...' I thought as I looked out of the crystal.

   "Like it?" Masamune asked as he appeared behind me. I looked at him and glared, "What is this thing?" I asked. Masamune chuckled, "This is my ultimate design, the Crystal Mansion." He replied. I immediately went to punch him but he caught my hand.