Chapter Twenty-Five

Lolly's Pov

   I sighed as I walked through the village. Even though it had only been three days I was now allowed to walk through town. My ribs of course were black and blue and I was still covered in a lot of bandages but I was just glad to get out of the hospital.

   Neji of course still had to accompany me but it wasn't too bad. "So I always wondered what happened to you." Masamune said beside me. While he was forced to stay here he had taken to hanging around me.

   I could tell that most of the villagers were uneasy around him and Neji hated his guts but it made me feel a bit better to know that Masamune was like me. I was also glad that he didn't hate my guts for killing everyone in our clan/ small village place.

   "Well, now you know. How are things in the Village Hidden in the Rocks?" I asked him. Masamune shrugged slightly, "Same old, same old. Nothing really is new there." He replied. I nodded and we fell silent as we came to the training grounds.

   I looked over and saw my team training. God how I wanted to train with them. However I was still under strict orders not to exert myself. I had to swear to Tsunade even that I wouldn't.

   She didn't say that I couldn't visit them of course. So I walked over to them as they stopped for a minute panting. Jinga looked pretty pale.

   "Hey, how are you guys?" I asked. Genma looked up and smiled at me while Jinga ran at me. "Lolly!" He cried out as he went to tackle me in a hug. However before he even had a chance to get close to me Neji appeared in front of me and did his Eight Trigrams attack on poor Jinga. 

   His head suddenly snapped back and the poor Hirogane fell down and rolled a little bit until he came to a groaning stop. "Jinga!" I cried out in surprise. I knew that it was Neji's job to protect me but geez he didn't need to kill my friends.

   I ran over to Jinga and dropped down next to him, "Sorry but everyone is under official orders not to touch me until I completely heal." I told him. Jinga groaned and struggled to sit up. However as he did blood began to run from the corner of his mouth.

   "Oh my god, Jinga!" I cried out as I held his head in my lap. I had never seen him do that. However he gently pushed me away, "I'm alright, it's just a slight effect from my battle with that one little kunoichi. They say that my heart will get stronger over time." He said while smiling at me.

   I frowned and dropped his head and stood up. "Ow! Lolly!" He cried out. I sighed and looked down at him, "I thought that we had an agreement to always tell each other everything and not lie to them." I said. Jinga looked up at me with a slightly saddened face.

   I shook my head, "We'll catch up later. I can tell that Masamune's getting restless and that's not good for anyone." I said suddenly as I turned back to a fidgety Masamune. "Come on." I sighed and began to walk away from my team. I knew that it would be awhile before I would get to be with them again and seeing them training while I was confined to a hospital bed was just depressing. So naturally I walked away. One day I would be training with them but until them I preferred not to be near the training grounds.

   We went further into the village and I pointed things out to a baffled Masamune. I didn't remember too awful much of the Village in the Rocks but I remembered enough to know that this was completely foreign to Masamune. 

   While we were in one of the shops that Masamune wanted to go in we met up with Fuu. Fuu in turn squealed and went to crush me in a hug. However Neji caught her around the waist before she had the chance.

   "Get off me Neji!" Fuu cried and smacked her boyfriend's arm lightly. Neji however sighed and took the smacks and punches his hyperactive girlfriend dished out.