Chapter 16- Rob's POV.

I woke up in the same room that Lachlan and I had been in last time; only this time there was blood staining the walls. The glass had already been retracted and Mitch was sprawled on the ground a few meters away. I tried to crawl closer but my wrists and ankles had been shackled to the wall. My back was throbbing again and I leant back against the wall, but a groan distracted me. Mitch was opening his eyes and as soon as he saw me he crawled over to me.

"Rob? Are you okay?" I nodded but I knew he could see that I was in pain. His hands found their way to the shackles around my wrists and he tugged on them but I shook my head.

"You can't break them. I tried." His eyes widened in understanding and he looked up at the wall behind me, which I knew had dried blood splattering it. He sighed and curled up into my side, staring out at the floor in silence. I could feel my eyes dropping again but I forced myself to stay awake, in case someone came in or Mitch needed help.

I realised I had been sleeping quite a bit lately but I knew that it was my way of escaping and I needed to face what was happening. I was the oldest and I needed to help the others. Mitch didn't know it but I had heard him crying earlier and I knew that he had all but given up. I needed to keep him going and to do that I needed to stay by his side.

Time Skip

We sat staring at the floor for hours, but Mitch eventually fell asleep next to me. It was about an hour later before anything happened but when something did happen the door was thrown open and startled Mitch out of his sleep. This time it was just one man who walked in and he didn't have any visible weapons which was a good sign. He didn't seem to walking threateningly either so I didn't immediately jump to protect Mitch.

He crouched in front of me and reached for my face but I backed up into the wall and turned my face away from him. He pulled his hand back and reached his hand down to his waist, at which I moved my body to be in front of Mitch. He backed up slightly and pulled a key from his pocket and I looked at him, confused.

He lay the key on the ground and motioned to his wrists before moving away and standing beside the door. Mitch leant over and picked up the key, inspecting it before taking one of my wrists and inserting the key into the shackle. It fell off with a clatter and he jumped at the loud noise, pulling back a bit before doing the same to my other wrist and both ankles.

I sighed when they fell off because they had been tighter than last time and had been rubbing my wrists. The man walked back towards us and we both backed up a bit, still not trusting him. He seemed to work out that we weren't ready to trust him because he laid a bottle of water and a filled roll that had been cut in half on the ground and once again walked back over to the door.

The food and water were within arms reach of us so I leant forwards and grabbed them, opening the water first. I took a small sip and then three or four more before I handed the bottle to Mitch and he drank some. The sandwich was wrapped in cling film, so I pulled it off and handed half of the roll to Mitch. He accepted it hesitantly but when I took a bite he followed in suit.

Within about 15 minutes we had eaten the half a roll each and drunk most of the water. I noticed that even in the maybe, two days we had been there, how much our appetite had disappeared. The man saw when we had finished eating and walked back over to us again. We didn't back up this time, not really having my choice on where to go and slightly more trusting than we had been before.

"Are you two okay to walk?"

Vikk's POV

I woke to the gunshots but remained completely still throughout the duration of the men being in the room. One thing I noticed was Lachlan, who was still lying on the bed in the same positon on his bed as when he was placed back there. When the men left the room I turned to look at Jay who was staring at me.

"Vikk?" I gave a short, breathy gasp in response, still not really up to talking.

"How much do you remember?" I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean how much do I remember?" She looked at me pointedly.

"Where do you remember up too?" I tried to think back, but most of it was a complete blur. When I thought about it basically everything from the time I was first drugged was all a massive mess. In response I simply shook my head and said,

"Everything from the time I was first drugged is basically a complete blur." She looked a bit shocked but quickly shook it off when she saw I was watching. I thought it must have been the lasting effects of the drugs.

"Oh God, the drugs lasted longer than I thought." Preston looked at her before looking at Jerome; who was still sitting in the same place as when Mitch was taken, then over at Lachlan. He seemed to realise something was up with Lachlan because he rushed over to him and placed a hand on Lachlan's forehead. He gasped before motioning to Jay.

"I might need I little help please Jay."