Another Book!!!! + Need Your Help

Name: Every Other Muslim Girl  

Story description: A journey of every other Muslim girl. BASED ON REAL LIFE.

True Muslims are supposed to stay inside the boundaries drawn by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. Only then are they promised the best of both worlds: This Life and Life of the Hereafter.

Many of us Muslims(particularly the teens) fail to understand why should we remain inside those boundaries when we can find so much more pleasure outside them.

Noor-Al-Haya, the typical Muslim teenage girl, found the answer to her whys about these set boundaries which sometimes made her feel suffocated.

She was just 17 when so much happened that changed her perspective about Islam and faith in Allah. Failure. Broken relations. Loss of respect and dignity. Bad boys. She dealt with them all not knowing why she was facing it altogether.

Keep reading to know how Allah showed Noor-Al-Haya her way back to the truth that answered all her questions and left her with no more doubt.

A/N

Salamualaikum everyone! How are you? I am sorry, this is not a story update again. 😟

So did you guys like this new book? Should I launch it now? Since it's a shorter story I can complete it along side with MMM.

IT IS A TRUE STORY GUYS!!! STORY OF A PERSON REALLY CLOSE TO MY HEART. MY FRIEND. A STORY WITH MANY GREAT LESSONS TO LEARN.

Please help me with this new book by sharing this update with your friends as much as you can. I really need my readers to help me.

If I don't get enough feedback on this update I might lose hope and delete this story and not be able to ever launch it again.

DESPERATELY NEED YOUR SUPPORT.