Chapter one

Adrien and Marinette are in college also with there besties  Nino and Alya. Adrien and Marinette share a room and Nino and Alya do too. Adrien and Marinette are close best friends, but sadly Marinette's feelings for Adrien are dying but his are getting stronger. One night Adrien and Marinnete were on the couch watching tv. Adrien yawns rubbing his eyes. "Tired already we just stared the show" Marinette whins and throws a piece of pop corn at him and Adrien laughs. "No I just had a rough  day with school and stuff" Adrien lays back into the couch. Marinette gets up and stretches "you got any big t shirts I can sleep in there really comfy" she said while walking to his room. "I think so check my closet" Adrien says while watching the tv.
Marinette comes back in a black shirt the came up to her knees just a little above them and high socks with her hair in a messy but cute bun. "More like it , thanks" she winks at him before going to the kitchen and getting water. Adrien blushed a little "your welcome , hey I am going to ninos and Alyas place for a little want to come." He stood up. "Um like this" she said looking at what she was wearing. "You look cute , wait I um mean you looks g-Good b-but I-i d-don't mean just lets go"

~~~at Alya and ninos place~~~

Adrien and Marinette come in "hola amigos" Marrinette  says walking in and sitting on the couch. Alya looked at her outfit "is there something I should know Mari" Alya raised her eyebrow. "Yep I like Adrien shirts so I put one on to sleep in." Marinnete said smiling. "I guess so any way yo Adrien Nino,Mari,and I are going to the pool tomorrow you in" she said walking around the counter onto the couch sitting next to her boyfriend ,Nino. Adrien thought for a Moment but agreed "sure why not."

A couple of hours passed and Mari and Adrien left back to there house. "For some reason I am not tired" Mari sat on top of the counter and sighed. "Mari you said you won't sit on the counter anymore" Adrien raised an eyebrow to her , "but but it is nice I can see the world please let me stay up" she winded begging him knowing she promised not to sit on the counter if he stops forgetting to take the trash out. "Nope unless you want to take out the trash I suggest you get Down" he stood in front of here. "Yeah not getting down" she smirked "your the man here." Adrien rolled his eyes and smirked "I did not want to do this but you give me no choice" he Wakes up to Marinette and put her over his shoulders. "Adrien put me down that is no fair." Adrien took her to her room "you did not listen , good night Marinette"

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

(A/N)

So this was my first chapter sorry I would of made it longer but it is 1 am in the morning for me so I am tired . I hope you enjoyed please share comment and vote I guess byee

Nathalie out ~ ✌🏻️😎