Chapter 8/What!?

----Marinette's POV----

"CHAT!" Chat was in my room holding my wrist. "Princess give me a minute please let me talk to you" he dropped his head. "Did you follow me?" He looked up "I did but let me tell you why" I sat on my bed and he followed "I wanted to know why you saw you run I thought you were hurt"

"How did you know where I was?" I was confused because how could of know where I was when he said he could not make it. "Um princess don't be mad at " I made a confused faced "why would I be mad at your more than I a-" before I could go she at green flash appread. "Adrien!" I jumped back. "Surprise" he made small jazz hands. "How...no all these years wondering who you were and your right in front of me" I was not mad I was I don't know I felt more comfortable. And I know you might think 'you were mad at him now your all like yay' well oops I did it again. He looked at me for a respond. I just hugged him and tackled him to my bed and laughed. "So your not mad at me for following you" I lifted my self a little from the hug "oh I am but I am just going to push that away for now" I giggled. He did his signature smirk at me "what are you smirking about." I sat up still of him. "Nothing" he put his hands behind his neck. "Your annoying ya know that" I punched his arm. "Meow-ouch princess that hurt" I rolled my eyes at  the pun. He smiled at me and sat up so I was sitting on his and we were face to face. And he kissed me. This kiss felt passionate and sweet. He was warm and gentle. I broke the kiss "thirsty cat" he laughed "only for you princess" I heard 3 taps on my window. I looked at the window and looked back at chat. "Hey me I am under you how could I move" (ya nasty) I got up and walked to my window. "Princess let me I don't nothing to happen to you" he stood up and raced to the window and opened it. A black figure jumped in and stood up. It looked just like chat expect more curly and with breast. It was a girl version of chat she looked just like him. "Who are you?!" She turned around "well I am chatty noir duh since chat noir was taken" I was sooooooo confused because there was only one chat noir. "How is this possible" she rolled her eyes. "See there is far away places America there people give miraculous to another person and boom I was half way born" she made a dramatic boom. "Well hi I am Adrien and this is Marinette" he put his and out and she shook the hand. "Oh I know , I also happen to know your chat and she is ladybug" she smiled and put her hands on her hips. "Waaaaa but how" I said with my mouth open and Adrien closed it with his finger. "You two have a big mouth I was passing by and heard you too duh" I blushed because I was embarrassed. "Oh yeah" she starched the back of my neck. She walked up to Adrien "here give me call when your in need" she handed him a paper and wink and let's out the window I quickly closed. "Two of you i swear if I open my door and another one of ladybug shows up I will flip" I threw my self on my bed. Adrien laid next to me and I laid on his chest. "This world can be a nasty place" adrien said I sat up. "Did you just quote a song of Selena Gomez?" I giggled a little. "Maybe" he said and turned on his side. "Weirdo" I laid back down "well now I can't sleep" I the flipped on my back. I stared to hum a song to try to sleep but I could not. "Ughhhhh" I did a front flip of my bed for fun. "You move a lot Marinette" Adrien said still turned. "I just can't sleep that is all are you tired" he rolled to look at me on the floor on my knees "well I was tired but now I am not" I laughed "your welcome" I smiled. "Oh Marinette" he sat up. "Want to play??" I scooter close to the bed. "You sound like a 3 year old" he laughed at me. I walked up to my computer and went to YouTube I put on "Into you" Ariana Grande. "What are you doing Marinette?" He Laughed and sat up. "Acting like I am Ariana grande trust me it is fun" she grabbed her fan and hair brush I let my hair down. "Your weird" he laughed "but it is really fun trust me try it" she handed him a pencil. "No way I love you Marinette but I am singing like Ariana grande." I rolled my eyes and went to my computer I played the song. "A little less conversation oh and a Little more touch body" I put my hand down my body when that part came on. I walked over to Adrien who was laughing and pulled his hand "get up" I pushed him up. He grabbed my hand and twirled me and I started to dance. He laughed and picked me up. "Because I am so into you into you into you" he kissed me. My back was against the wall I put my arms around his neck. The next song played 'Beyoncé 'Sorry'. I really did not play attention to the song I just keep kissing him. After a while I yawned. "Finally my princess is tired" I looked at him and rolled my eyes "shut up" he put me in my bed and I curled up in the bed sheets he moved in next to me "and who said you can sleep with me" he giggled but with a sassy tone "me" he kissed my cheek. "I guess" I put my leg on him and snuggled on his chest. "Good night kitty" and closed my eyes "he kissed the top of my head "good night my'lady" and with that we fell asleep all cuddled.

---------------------------------------

Cute chapter and yes I went there and did two things in one. Reveal and new hero. What you going to do lol jk. Hope you guys like it

Have any questions or request put them here I will try to respond to them!➡️

Nathalie out ~💅🏻💞