Chapter 9/ the chatty one

----Adrien POV----

I woke up and Marinette was on the other side of the bed. She looks so cute. I kissed her forehead and she turned to the side I was on. I smiled at her and got out of bed. "Adrien?" She sat up from the bed "sorry princess I did not want to wake you up" she smiled "oh" she yawned.

We brushed are teeth and ate breakfast "so about this girl named chatty? Do you know her?" She sat besides me in the couch. "No and I think it is weird that she came out of no where" she grabbed the controller from me "really I was watching that" she laughed "no one likes hockey. But people like this" she put on Keeping Up With The Kardashions. "This show is about woman with big butts and drama"

"Soooo it is interesting" she giggled and she laid on my shoulder. While watching the show adrienette came out "morning" she yawned and put her hair up in a pony tail. We both ignored her because what she did at the club. While we were watching the show well while she was watching the show there was a big BOOM. We both got up and ran to my room.

"Tikki spots on!"

"Plagg claws out!"

We went out the window and jumped roofs. There was a girl with a pink dress that looked like a rose. Her was pink and she had mask on. "If I can't win a rose completion no one will ever win anything!" She laughed evily "ready to kick some Villian butt" she said grabbing her yo-yo "of course Mi'lady" I grabbed my baton. "Forget about me all ready" there was a voice behind us. "Chatty?" I asked and turned around. "Yep, I am a super hero too ya know" she put her baton out and swung around on it on it and kick the Villian in the face. "Okay the akuma is in here rose that she shoots out of. Chat and me will stay around to make sure ladybug when she is not looking grab the butter and de-eviliz it" Chatty said. "Ugh fine" ladybug said. "Hey come at me rose" ladybug swung around her. But before she got to her Rose shot her with he rose. Ladybug fell to ground with a huge cut on side and a few on her leg from falling. "LADYBUG" I ran to her. She put her hand on her hip and groaned. "Chat" tears were forming in my eyes . Her transformation wore off and she went back to Marinette. She looked horrible I picked her up bridal style. "I will help you mi'lady" I went back to Adrien and ran as fast as I can to the hospital.

"Help please she is injured" I screamed walking into the hospital. The nurse say me and her eyes widen when she say Marinette's cut in her hip. She called the doctors and they came with a bed. "Sir you can't come in" the doctor said I glared at her "move" I went around her and made to Marinette. She had a breathing mask on and already had like 2 iVs. "Sir she will have to get surgery in her hip she lost a lot of blood and meet on her hip" I tried to hold back my Tears but they still streamed down my face. "Will she be okay" the doctor looked at me "I think so I will have to see during surgery please sit out here" I sat done and called Alya and Nino and her parents. Her parent moved so they could not come I assured them that everything would be okay. Alya came running down the hall with Nino behind. "Where is she! Where is she dammit!" There were tears going down here face. I pointed to the room in front of me. Alya trough there. "A-Ayla it is okay she will be fine" Nino wrapped her in a hug and she cried. She looked at me. "Agreste what did you do TO HER" she grabbed me by the collar. I could not tell her that she was hit during her battle. "we were walking to the park and ugh she was hit the the akumatizites person" I said nervously.

---3 hours later---

We were all still in the hospital Alya and Nino fell asleep and I was wide awake. I was so nervous my princess, mi'lady' , my everything was in surgery fighting for her life. The doctor came out and I woke up Alya who woke up Nino. "She was amazing threw surgery, tiger lucky she made it because it was a deep cut. She is now waking up a little she is drowsy from the medicine you can go in the room" he smiled and walked off. I RAN into the room and saw Marinette looking around. "Princess!" I ran and hugged her not to tight. "Adrien , Nino , Alya ?" She said looking confused she was on medicine so she had no idea what she as saying. "OMG this place is big" she looked around. "Marinette the room is as big as a bathroom" Nino said. "No there is balls all over look a red,blue,gray, a small one" we all laughed "I am tired" she yawned and touched her hip "what is that" she said trying to get it off. "No Marinette don't take that off" I said taking her hand off of it" she looked at me and Alya. "Hi Alya" Alya laughed "hey girl" Marinette eyes were closing and she fell asleep. "Think we should go" Alya said grabbing Ninos hand. "I will stay here with her" Nino nodded his head and left with Alya. "Oh Marinette" I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

I woke up and she was awake watching tv. "Morning kitty" she said looked at me with a smile "morning how are you feeling" I walked up to her. "It hurts,did you get the akuma?"
"Chatty did she had it in a jar and she put it in your room so when your better you can purify it" I kissed her cheek. She scooted over a little bit and patted the side of her to signal to sit with her. I smiled "it's okay I don't have too" she rolled her eyes "but I want you too" I laid down next to her and she cuddle on my chest. "I love you kitty" I blushed a little "I love you too bug-a-boo" she laughed and we watched tv"

----6 weeks later----

We were at home well the apartment and Marinette was showering. "ADRIEN! I need a towel" I rolled my eyes and went to get her a towel. "Your so forgetful princess" she laughed "I know throw it over the" I threw it over. She came out with the towel she smiled at me. "Where the wrap for my hip" I went in the bathroom closet and gave it to her. I left to give her some privacy. She came out in Booty shorts and a crop top and sneakers "where do you think your going with that outfit missy" I said looking at her outfit. "Out with Alya"

I ran into my room and grabbed a big shirt "arms up" she looked confused but put did what I said and I put the shirt on her. "Really Adrien" she rolled her eyes "see guys won't be able to stop looking at you and I can't allow that un less you let me goo and I bet them up" she laughed at me "ugh such a jealous boyfriend" she giggled and looked at her phone "o I have to go bye kitty" she kissed me and took if the clothes I put on her and grabbed her keys. "Oh Marinette" I sat on the bed and watched tv.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys I just want to write a lot because school is in 2 days ughhh. So I am of course writings another chapter today.

Spoiler coming

The chapter that is coming will have Marco and what I said in a few chapters before.

Okay I am don't

Have any questions or request put them here and I will try to respond to them. ➡️

Nathalie out~📒✏️