Chapter 10/ SIN SIN SIN

---Marinette POV---

I went to the cafe to met up with Alya. I sat there for a few and Alya texted me and said 'sorry girl I can't make it Nino and I have to go somewhere' I frowned at the text and got up. I decided to walk around a little. I ended up at a shop I was looking at the clothes. While looking a felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Marco.

"Oh hi Marco" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hello Marinette what are you up too?" He smirked at little

"Just looking around" I had no idea what to say it was weird.

---after a while if talking he walked her home---

"Well thanks for walking me home I guess" I went to open the door but Marco grabbed my wrist and pulled me too him. "Come on Marinette chill for a bit" he said getting too close. "Marco please let me go" he came close to my face "come on Mari" I put me towards the wall and started to kiss me. He pinned my arms above me and with his other arms he had my waist. I stared to kick "ouch angel" he laughed and tracked down my neck "ADRIEN stop it Marco" he was about to take my shirt of until Adrien opened the door.

He let me goo. THANK THE LORDS!

I ran to adrien and hugged him. "Just what do you think your doing?!" Adrien said furiously at Marco. "Just showing my angel a good time something you can't do" he laughed "buddy your crossing the line" Adrien made a fist. "Wha are you going to do about it pretty boy" I could Adrien had enough the punched right in the nose and keep hitting him. I was at the door entrance and my hands in my hips and smirking. When Adrien was done I walked to Marco.

"Did I mention he is the jealous type?" Adrien and laughed and grabbed me and closed the door.

"What did I tell you about that outfit. Boys are all over" he sat me on the counter and I put my arms on his neck. "Like you are right now?" I smirked "this does not count" I smiled and kissed him. (Lemon just a little hehe) he bright me to the couch and I sat on his lapped. He snaked his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He tracked down my neck on my collar bone and sucked on it. A small moan escaped my lips.  I could see him smile as he went to take off my shirt. It was off as I scooted in closer I felt something hard. "Adrien already" (horny Adrien XD sorry back to the story) he bit his lip "sorry mi'lady your just on me like this" I smiled at him "thirsy" he laid me down on the couch. He stared to kiss down my stomach to my sweat spot. I moaned. He played with the buckle of my pants and took them off. He was in top of me and and sat up taking off his shirt. When it was off I grabbed him close to me and again felt the hard thing again against my ,well you know what. I arched my back as he toke off my buckle on the back of my bra. I took it off and he continued to kiss me. He boner rubbed against my (let's call it hmm pink) my pink witch made my moan louder. He went down to my breast and sucked on one holding the other one "o-oh a-Ad-adrien" I moaned as he sucked harder. I could not help it no one and I took off his panted revealing his Calvin Klean boxers and his Boner. "Still there huh" she smirked "you bet princess" I laughed as I took control and he was on the bottom and I was on top. "Why why why don't I have a bossy princess" he smirked again I rolled my eyes. I started to kiss him and he pulled my close and grabbed my butt. I went down kissing his abs and went down to his thingie. When I stared to take off his pants he looked at me. "Marinette are you sure" he looked at me with worried eyes. "Never been more" I went down to his boxers and took them off he flipped me over again.  He went to the coffee table and grabbed something "safety first" I put on a condom. He slowly took his penis and put it in my pink (lol cringe). He went slowly but picked up past going faster and faster. "O-h Adrien a-drie" he went faster and harder "stop I feel it coming literally" I said pushing him up. "What ever you say princess. I already did" he took his length out and laid next to me. "Let me put clothes on" I said wrapping my self in a blanket. "Whyyyy no one else is here" he said whining. "Because" I went in my room and putt on my sweater with little shorts and spayed perfume I redid my pony tail. When I walked out Adrien was already dressed. "How do you all ways finish before me?" He looked at me "magic!" I rolled my eyes and sat next to him "sure it is" I put on the tv and we watched a movie until we fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the lemon just wanted some more adrienette even tho I have a lot. I have to take a bus to school ugh.

Have any questions or request put them here and I will try to respond to them!➡️

Okay I am done

Nathalie out~🍇👛