Chapter 16/ shopping

Marinette woke up very happy. Adrien was still sleeping. She texted Alya saying to come to her apartment.

Marinette put on shorts and a t-shirt and waited for Alya. "Hey girl what's up" Marinette went to her best friend and put out her hand. "He proposed!" The both girl jumped in excitement.

"Come on then we need to go shopping for a dress" Alya said still super excited.

Adrien came out "why is there yelling?!" He just has woken up.

"Sorry I showed Alya the ring and she fangirled" she laughed. Adrien smiled and went into the bathroom.

"Let's go dress shopping then come on girl" Alya grabbed her phone and put in her pocket.

"Okay hold on" she went into bathroom where Adrien was brushing his teeth. "I am leaving with Alya to go shopping" she was putting on perfume and doing her hair into a ponytail.

Adrien was done brushing his teeth. And Marinette had finished her hair. Adrien went behind her and kissed her cheek. "Good morning kitty" she giggled.

They both went out of the bathroom. "Come on Alya" the both girls left.

---at the dress store---

"Wow these dresses are beautiful" Marinette walked around looking at all the dresses.

"I know right" the both girls giggled and keep looking. Marinette wondered off and went to the back.

Where one dress caught her eye. (Dress in the picture at top) "A-Alya I found it" Marinette could not take her eyes off of it.

"Let me see ittttttt OMG it is perfect" Alya took it off the hanger and gave it too Marinette.
"Try it. Now!"

Marinette ran into the changing room. She walked out and Alya took 100 pictures. "What do you think?" Marinette spun around.

"You look amazing girl you need to get it" Alya was jumping like a 5 year old girl.

"I would but it is too much. I don't have the money" she frowned.

Alya tilted her head and had an idea.  Alya was a successful blogger she made a lot of money "take it off I will pay for it" she said with a lot of confidence.

Marinette's eyes went big "no I can't take that offer"

"Yes you can its your wedding and your best friend is going to help and I have been planing this day for a long time it will go good"

Marinette giggled "you had this planed?"

"Yep. Now go" Marinette smiled and went into the dressing room and changed.

-------

They went into Alyas car "thanks Alya again"

Alya smiled but keep her eyes on the road. "Of course girl"

---
They got to there dorms and Alya went to hers. Marinette had her dress in her hand. "Back" she walked through the door taking off her shoes and knocking on Adriens door.

"Come in" Marinette came in. Nino was there they were both just chilling   

"I did not know Nino was here. Btw Alya is at your place" she gave Adrien a quick kiss and sat besides him.

"I should get going. See you later dudes" Nino left.

"How was the shopping for a dress" he laid down on his bed and she laid next to him

"Let's just say it is cat-astic" she smirked.

Adrien shot up "you just said a pun" she smiled and turned.

"What are you talking about I don't pun" she started to giggle. "No you did I heard and I have good hearing" he laid next to her on his side. 

She turned and gave him "well better get theme checked because I am paw-sitve I did not pun" she smirked and flicked his nose.

"You did it again. Awwww your so cute when you pun" she giggled. 

"Whatever you say kitty" she kissed his cheek.

"So when do you want the wedding to happen after college I think would be the best but then we would be moving out of the dorm then we will need a-" she was cut off with Adrien kissing her.

Adrien broke the kiss whispering in her ear "when ever you want princess" his warm breath made Marinette shiver.

He started to place kisses down her neck she bit her lip. He sucked on her sweet spot. After a while she pushed she pushed him off.

"Sorry kitty not today" she sat up. "But princess it has been a while" he whined as he watch her get out of his bed.

"Today is not the day too kitty" she kissed his cheek and went out his room.  He followed after "so let me see the dress you got"

"No it is a surprise" she grabbed the bag and put it away.

"So first you resist you make a pun, then I try to you know what but noo, and not I can't see the dress" he whined and giggle at her boyfriend (cough cough husband cough cough sorry I got a cold).

"Yep but the second will happen soon" she winked at him witched made him blush.

"Marinette the wedding I was foreal when you want. Hell we can do it tomorrow" they both laughed.

"Yeah okay" she went to the fridge and grabbed a apple.

----

They both went to the couch they had showered and decided to watch a movie. "So what movie" Marinette was sitting Indian style and Adrien sitting regular.

"What about mean girls" Marinette laughed. "You want to see mean girls?"

"I never seen it and I just want too" he shurgged. "Okay I guess"

A little while in the movie Marinette paused it. "Adrien I need to ask you something" she looked at him and he looked at her.

"what is it"

"Why well I don't know how to put this why I'm did you propose to me?"

He laughed "what is so funny?" She was confused

"Because who would not want to be your husband. Your amazing Marinette your beautiful smart kind pretty curios brave gorgeous and most of all your my princess and I love you Marinette" she blushed.

He kissed her "so can we do that second thing we were talking about. I mean it is later" he smirked.

She grabbed his face and kissed him. He was in school but went with it.

They did 'the thing' and all that jazz. And fell asleep on the couch.

--------------------

Hey guys so 2 more chapters and we are done. Don't get mad at me please.because I have a promise.

If this book gets to 1k views there will be a sequel. So yeah.

And guess what a spoiler is coming like........ Now

Marinette throws up next chapter in the morning

That is it

Nathalie out~✨😛