Chapter 11/ dont hurt me again!

---Adrien POV---

"Yes Hawkmoth I will" she laughed she turned into something like ladybug. She had a black suit with red dots her hair was in the same pigtails except the ends were red. And here suit that holes all over it.

"MARINETTE!" I came out from the corner. She turned and smirked "well isn't the boy that I loved , well used to love" she laughed and came closer.

"Come on Marinette snap out of it please" her eyes went back to blue instead of purple. "Adrien help me" and she went back to Anti-Bug "you broke my heart and except me to forgive you like that!" She threw her yo-yo at me but I dodged it. "I don't want to fight you" I said trying to get close her. Her eyes went blue "I don't either help me Adrien" that broke my heart my princess is in her trapped but still heart broken. Her eyes purple "let's get this over with kitty" she ran towards me and I jumped over her.

She threw her yoyo and caught my feet and I feel. "Give me your miraculous! And nothing else would happen" I looked at her with sad eyes. "Mi'lady please stop I never meant to kiss Chole she kissed me. You have to believe me." She let me stand up "stop it y-you broke my heart I can't let you goo" I saw her eye water. I went up to her and cupped her cheeks "please princess believe me I-I love you so much" I looked at her eyes and they turned blue. "Prove it then" tears went done her face. "Prove it... Prove that you love me prove that you never meant to k-" I cut off and kissed her. With all the other kisses this one was different. This felt passionate,sweet,love everything.

A bitter fly flew out her earing already white. She put her arms around my neck. "I am so sorry Adrien" she cried. "No need to be sorry you where mad and I made a mistake" my transformation wore off and I was Adrien. We still had the outfits on "we still look good" she laughed and giggled. I hugged her and hugged back. "Now let's go get that bitch" and grabbed my hand "okay"

We got back to the party were Chole was there with Sabrina. "OMG ADRIKINS I was so worried" she tried to hug me. "Sorry we left after you kissed him I took him to the dentist to make sure he did not catch anything" my eyes widen and I tired not to laugh but I failed. "Little ugh I have you know nothing is wrong with me" she flipped her hair "keep believing that" I said and grab Marinette's hand and walked off.

"I will call a taxi" she told me. A while later a taxi came. We both got in and told them where to go. There was a curtain to cover the window where the driver was. The seats where felt and it was pretty clean. "This is the nicest taxi I have been in" Marinette said laughing. She laid on my shoulder "I love you Mari" I kissed the top of her head. "Love too silly kitty"

---next day---

"Good morning Adrien" Marinette was at her closer looking for something to were. She had clothes on nasty. "Your up early" I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Well yeah it is 12 in the after noon" she laughed. I went behind her and hugged her. "What should I were?" I looked at her closet "how about this" i pulled out a dress that the top was green and the bottom black with a cat in the bottom corner. "Good choice" she grabbed it and went into the bathroom. When she came out she looked so cute. "Mi'lady your look purrrfect" she rolled her eyes. "Shut up"

We went to the cafe near us and got some coffee. We sat down somewhere outside. "This is really good" she drank her coffee. "Slow down princess" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

We sat there just taking until a gut came up behind me. Marinette's eyes widen "Justin?" She said to the guy which made me turn around. "Marinette?" She has a huge smile and hugged him he of course hugged back. "How have you been" he asked her "really good actually" she smiled and looked at me "oh and this is Adrien my boyfriend" I stood up and went next to her. "Oh you have a boyfriend" he did a side smile. "We should hang out" she grabbed a paper and a pen "call me sometime , come on Adrien" we walked off. Of course holding hands. "So who was he" she looked at me and smirked "don't be jealous he was a friend of mine from middle school" she laughed "me jealous pfft of course not never in a millions of years" she laughed "sure kitty" I laughed and kissed her.

----back at home----

---Marinette POV---

I got a text from Justin he wanted to come tommorow "Adrien Justin wants to come tomorrow" I say on a stool. "Oh I guess" I smiled "okay cool"

---next day---

I woke up and woke Adrien up because yesterday Justin said he will come early. "Adrien wake up" he groaned "princesssssss stop" I laughed and shook him "Justin is coming soon" he shot up "now! Let's go come on" I was confused but went with it.

The door bell rang

The door bell rang. "He is here" I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it "hey Marinette and Adrien"

"Hi. Come on in" I moved aside to let him in.

We talked for a while and Adrien took a shower so it was just Justin and I. "It was nice to catch up with you Justin" I sat on the couch and yawned. He sat next to me. I started to drift off and so I fell asleep.

---Adrien POV---

I walked out the shower with my pajamas on. I walked out too see Marinette and Justin sleeping on each other. I was furious I woke up Justin. "You need to go now bu bye" he looked at me confused. "Um okay I will take Marinette to her room" he went to pick her up "it is okay I got it" he back off "okay good night" I rolled my eyes and picked Marinette up. "Adrien? What time is it!" I laughed a little "it's late I will get your pjs" she snuggles agianist my chest. "Okay" she changed we laid down in bed. "Is that Justin guy like a ex of yours?" She laughed "is someone jealous?" She laid on my chest "just don't want boys on my princess" I lifted her chin and kissed her "ohhh Adrien" she laid back down and we both fell asleep

--------------------------------------

Nathalie out ~🖊➡️