Chapter 15/ just do it

2 months later.

Marinette and Adrien were so close. Adrien loved her more everyday. "Morning kitty" Marinnete poked her head from the door. Adrien was snuggled on the blankets. "Mmmmm shhh" she laughed and went to his bed. "Wake up it is late"

He opened his eyes and looked at the bluenette "we don't have classes today" he winned and pulled the sheets over him.

Marinette went under them too "yeah I know but it is really late" she sat on top of his giggling while still under te sheets.

"Your really mean you know that" Adrien said pulling her close.

"I get that a lot" Adrien stared at her blue eyes getting lost in them. She smiled at him. She kissed him put her hands through his hair.

She stopped and got off him. "Let's go" she jumped out of bed. 

Adrien and Marinette were dressed and chilling on the couch.  Adrien was sitting up and Marinette was lying down and her legs on him.

"Uh Mari I am going to hang with Nino today" she sat up and he did to.

"Okay" she gave him a quick peck on the lips and he left.

He went to Nino and Alyas dorm. "Hey guys" he walked in he had texted them saying he had to talk to them.

"What's up Adrien" Alya went to the kitchen counter and Nino say on the couch.

Adrien sat down "well I have been planing this for a while now. But I need your help."

Alya and Nino looked confused "what" they said they said at the same time.

"I-I want to propose to Marinette. Because college is ending and she is turning 23 and I think I am ready"

Alya eyes widen and a huge grin was on her face. "Yes I knew since high school" she ran up to him "I already have the plan come on and you too Nino" she dragged both of them to the room.

Adrien got home to Marinette on the couch using her phone. "Princess your prince arrived" she giggle and put her phone down.

"Come on" he told her making her confused "what are you taking about"

"Get dressed fancy we are going somewhere" she raised a eye brow and and smiled.

"Okay"

"Is this good" she went out her room

"Is this good" she went out her room. Her hair was done and curled. "Purrrfect and it it green" he stood up and put his hand out. "Come on" she giggled and left with him.

They walked around the city at night hand to hand. They stopped at a park. At the park there was a blanket on the the floor and candles to light the place up.

"Adrien this is a amazing" she said in awe. He smiled and brought her to the blanket.

"Remember when he sat right here and watched the stars after the hugged akuma attack and he fell asleep here" he laughed and she did too. They both laid down and she laid on his chest looking at the sky.

A few minutes passed and they got up. Marinette was fixing her dress.

Addie breathed in and out. He grabbed a box out of his box and got on one knee. "Marinette?" She smiled and turned around.

Her eyes grew wide and her heart skipped a beat and her face was red like a tomato. Tears were forming in her eyes. "Marinette Dupian-Chang will you do be the best thing ever and be my wife" he gave her a nervous smile.

"YES! OMG yes I will" she smiled he got up and put the ring on her finger. She smiled and hugged him. When they released from the hug they went into a kiss.

Adrien broke my kiss "well come on he got things to do know" she giggled and grabbed her soon to be husbands hand.

When they got home they called Alya and Nino to come tomorrow.

They changed and got into Adriens bed. Adrien turned on the tv. "Marinette I really love you like a lot" she giggled "I love you too kitty" she curled up on the side of his bed.

He wrapped her in his arms her back was against his chest and his arms around her waist. "Good night soon to be Agreste" she giggled and they both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

So sadly the book is almost done. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I think I am going to write 2 or 3 more chapters. But yeah I have Sunday and back to school sadly.

But after this book I have another one so go read that one after this one. It is called "swap" okay I am done

Have any request or Comments put them here and I will try to respond. ➡️

Natalie out~✨😛