Chapter 11/ Is it a breakup?

---Adrien POV---
(Before we start the song was just a song. But you can find a way to put in with the story.)

I woke on the couch and Marinette was sleeping. I woke her up because she was going to be late for her classes. "Mari wake your going to be late for classes" her eyes shot open "dammit all the time even in college" she ran to her room and put on jeans and at shirt and sneakers "see ya later Adrien" she kissed me and grabbed her keys she was out the door.

---Marinette POV---

I walked into class Alya and Nino were there talking. "Hey guys" I walked up to them and waved they both smiled. "Hey girl" she side hugged me. "Dudette did you hear about the huge party there is?" I titled my head a little and raised my eyebrow "party? I don't think so."

"It is tonight at in building 8" Alya told me giving me a paper with the time and information.

"Thanks I guess I will See you there?"
I smiled and went to my seat. I wonder if Adrien is going. I thought but went back to work.

---after classes were over---

"Hey kitty" I walked in the room and kissed Adrien's cheek. "Hey princess" I sat on the kitchen table "did you hear about this huge party done at building 8 tonight?" I gave him the paper that Alya gave me. "Oh yeah I was going to ask you if you weaned to go?!" I smiled "of course kitty"

 "Oh yeah I was going to ask you if you weaned to go?!" I smiled "of course kitty"

"And we slayed it again Agreste" we both stood in the mirror on his door.  "We didn't we" be both laughed.

"Let's go silly kitty" I grabbed my bag were tikki and plagg went and he grabbed his phone. He took led my hand and we walked there together. We say Alya and Nino and this is what they are wearing ⬇️

 We say Alya and Nino and this is what they are wearing ⬇️

"Ahhhhhh girl you two are freaking goals" he jumped. "I know" we both jumped like little kids. The boys just laughed. "Let's go inside" Adrien took my hand and we all went inside.

There was a stage were the dj played the music. And huge bar, chairs and some rooms in the back i don't know what for. 

"ADRIKINS" of course the brat of all brats is here. Adrien rolled his eyes. "Hi Chole" she went to hug him and moved back. "Come on ADRIKINS let me show you around" she attempted to grab his hand "sorry Chole I don't think you know but I am dating Marinette" she looked at me in digusting manner. "That piece of garbage is she black mailing you I think she is" he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him I blushed a little.  "No she is not she is the best thing ever happen to me. So if you will excuse me I have places to be with Marinette and not you" he walked off with Alya and Nino laughing at her. And leaving a mad and annoyed chole alone. I ain't sorry. (Beyoncé)

We danced to the music and sang to it. A little while later a little group went to the back room which includes

Adrien
Me
Alya
Nino
Chole
Sabrina
Alix
Marco
Adrienette

We were all in the back just chilling. "I am going to get a drink" I told adrien Alya and Nino I left the room.

---Adrien POV---

I was talking with Nino and Alya wen all of a sudden Chole said something "let's play truth or dare" Every one nodded "okay Adrien truth or dare Chole said with a smirk on her facing. "ugh I guess dare" she came close "kiss me" my eyes widen "no way" she rolled her eyes "it's a dare you have to"

"NO Chole I am not goi-" she grabbed my face and kissed me. I was in shocked and tried to get her off me. To make matters worse I heard a cup fall and someone open the door. Marinette

----Marinette POV----

I was walking to the room with fruit punch. When I walked in the worse thing in the whole world happen. Adrien was kissing Chole. I froze my hand fell out my cup. I knew it she was rich and some what pretty and I was a clumsy unorganized girl. Everyone looked at me and Alya got up to me. When she came to me she said "Marinette?" I did not listen I ran   I ran as far that my feet can take me. "TIKKI SPOTS ON" I jumped building to building and landed on the Effiel Tower. And I just cried. I could not hold it the boy that I loved and I cared for. Well dammit toke my V card away just kissed another girl. I was a wreck I did not care anymore.

---Adrien POV---

I ran after her "Marinette wait." I ran outside to see if I could catch her but it was to late she was gone.

I lost the girl of my dreams.

Fuck Chole she was rude and stuck up. She ruined my life. "Dude are you okay" Nino and Alya came out to see my crying. "Adrien we know that you did not do it on purpose that stuck up bitch made you do it. Give her some time" I listened but I did not answer I got stared to walk. 

I did not know where just somewhere. When I got far from people I turned into chat and jumped building and made it to the Effiel tower. I heard crying and looked around the corner to see her. Marinette crying. But this was no Marinette something was happening. I stopped to listen to her and what she said stabbed my heart.

"Yes Hawkmoth I will"

----------------------------------------

Cliff hanger

Well not really probably writing again today lol I have no life. Hope you liked I wanted to do something with Anti-Bug.

Have any request or questions put them here. And I will try to respond to them!➡️

Okay I am done

Nathalie out ~💁🏼🕶