Chapter 17/ no but yes

Marinette and Adrien where asleep on the couch. Marinette was twisting and turning. She woke up feeling dry weird.

She felt sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up. When she finished she brushed her teeth and looked in the mirror. She had hickeys all over her neck and body from the previous night with Adrien.

"My'lady can I come in" she put her shirt down. "Um yeah" he walked in to see her in the mirror just looking at her self. "Are you okay princess" she smiled a little "think so I threw this morning" Adrien eyes grew big "you you threw up?!"

"Yeah? Is that bad" she was confused on why he was in shock. She then had a certain urge to eat. "Oh I am hungry I am making breakfast" she left the bathroom while Adrien was just standing there. 
She can't be pregnant right. He thought and then thought agian damn I did not use protection damn damn damn.

***

Marinette had ate a lot. Which made Adrien way more worried. "Well that was go" she felt sick again and ran to the bathroom.

She came out holding her stomach in pain. She sat on the couch "Marinette are you okay" Adrien asked her as he sat next to her. "I don't know" her back stared hurting.

"Marinette?"

"Yes Adrien" he breathed in and out "I think your pregnant" her eyes grew bigger than the moon. "W-what"

******

Adrien had gone to the store and got her some pregnancy test. "Here trust me" she looked at it and then him she took it. She went into the bathroom and did it. Before she told tell him the news there was a akuma attack. "Tikki!" Tikki flew out from a little room Marinette made her. "Tikki spots on!"

---after the fight---

"Pound it" they both said. They sat at the edge of the roof. "So" he said still looking at the ground.

"We might need a new room in the house" she smirked and he looked at her a and stood up. She stood up with him. "Your pregnant!" She smiled and nodded. "OMG I am going to be a dad" she laughed.

He picked her up and the hugged her. "Ahh I love you Marinette" she smiled and he did too "I love you too kitty" he put her down "and I love you too" he pointed to her stomach. She giggled and they went home.

----

"Oh Marinette I hope your not mad" she smiled "why would I be mad I am kinda happy I am going to be a mother"

He smiled at her "yep and I am going to be the best dad ever" she laughed "of course kitty"

"I just don't know what to tell Alya and Nino"

"Tell us what?" They both walked in. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Adrien texted"  Nino said

"Hehe" Adrien nervously laughed

"What do you need to tell us" they both stood at the counter.

"Well just that you are going to be a aunt and uncle" Marinette smirked at both of them.

Alya and Nino jumped up "Marinette your your" before they could finish Marinette nodded.

"Marinette!!!! Your pregnant omg omg OMG" Alya jumped around.

-Alya and Nino-

After they showered Marinette went to her balcony and stared into the night. She smiled at the sight and sighed. She looked at her stomach and put her hand on it "I won't let you down buddy" she smiled.

"Are you okay my'lady?" Adrien opened the door to the balcony closing it. She smiled "I guess I am just nervous ya know?" She chucked

"You will be amazing Marinette you all ready are" she smiled and braced her in a hug. "Thanks Adrien"

"I can't believe I am going too be a dad!" He jumped. "I will teach him to play base-" he was cut off Marinette "who said it was a boy hmm" she put her hands on her hips.

They both laughed "it's getting late come on we should get to bed" Adrien said opening.

They went in bed "looks like the wedding will come sooner" Adrien whispered to Marinette. She smiled and drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------

Sadly almost but tommorow is my birthday yay 15 years old woop woop.
Any way hope you guys liked the book. Remember might do sequel at 1k views.

Have any questions or request put them here and I will try to respond. ➡️

Nathalie out~✨😛