Chapter two

Marinette wakes up and gets out of bed and brushes her teeth. She heads to the kitchen where Adrien made breakfast. "Morning blondie" she sat at the table. "Mari" she sat in front of her and passes her eggs and bacon. "Wow you actually made breakfast" Marinette started to eat and Adrien laughed and started to eat.

After they finished eating Mari stood up and cleaned her dish "that was good I am going to my room to Change" with that Marinette left to her room. She put on a pink crop top and high waisted shorts with pink sneakers and her hair down.

---two hours later---

Marinette was designing a dress when she got a text from Alya saying was she ready for the pool. Marinette completely forgot she texted back and quickly got ready agian. She put on a red bikini and a shear long too and cover her bikini but you can kinda see it and some black sandals. She put her hair up and went out and saw Adrien waiting.

---Adriens pov---

I waited for about 20 minutes for Marinette to walks out her room. She walked out and In a BIKINI. I could feel my self blush and stare. "Let's go blondie" she said opening the door. "Uh- err y-yeah uh go let's I-I mean lets g-go" she laughed and grabbed my arm to go. We caught up  with Alya and Nino they were already at the pool. The pool looked like a water park it had slides water guns and a little spot were buckets were filled with water then poured on you. I was so excited and when we got there Marinette and I both quickly took are shirts of. At first I stared but then refocused to the park. "Come on Adrien let's go on the slide" Marinette said and pulled my arm towards the slide.

---Marinette's POV---
"Come on Adrien let's go on the slide" I pulled his arm towards the slide. Lucky for us the line was short we climbed the stairs and waiting. I saw noticed that Adrien was looking at the slide length. I grabbed his hand "hey it is okay don't worry super hero Marinette will catch you" I laughed joking with him. He laughed and as we got closer he gripped my hand tighter. "You two are a great couple like really goals" the lifeguard said. "Wait no we are F-friends" I said letting go of his hand. I slight blush appread on both of ours faces. "Yeah okay you too can goo" I went in first and waited for Adrien. "Ready Blondie" I said looking back at him. "Y-yes" we went down I was laughing and so was Adrien I smiled at him. When we got to the bottom there was a pit of water. We both landed in laughing. "Told you nothing would happen" I nudged his arm.

---Adrien POV---

"Told you nothing would happen" Marinette told me and nudged my arm. I could not help it but laugh she was so beautiful when she laughed and smiled. "Let's go to Alya and Nino" we walked to the regular pool but only to catch Alya and Nino kissing in the pools. "They have no shame in the game" Mari said looking at them. "Wells let's ruin the moment" I grabbed her hand and smiled and we both jumped in the pool and swam to them. "Hey love birds" Mari said slashing then. "Mark you are going to pay" Nino said letting go of Alya and splashing Marinette. Marinette laughed and splashed him back and Alya was slashing me and Marinette. "Well since you both stopped me and Adrien win up top" she said raising her hand. I high fived her and laughed. We played a little and got tired so we went in the car Mari and I went in my car and Alya and Nino went in there's. When we got home Mari and I took showers and Mari went in her room I just went to the living room and started to watch tv.

--------------------------
Hey guys so this chapter is when they went to the pool and tuff and next chapter is marichat. 
                    Spoiler alert

Chat kisses Mari next chapter and she kisses back

Okay I am done

Nathalie out ~🐬💚