Chapter 4

Marinette POV
I was beginning to wake up when I feel something warm against my back. I turn around to see Adrien with his arm around my waist. I was shocked and froze. I tried to move out of his grip without waking him up but I failed. "Ahh sorry Marinette I guess I fell asleep" Adrien said and jumped back. "It's okay, I guess" I got out of bed and we both went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. When we were done I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and he grabbed and banana. "I am leaving for a little are you staying here?" He grabbed a jacket and slipped it on. "Yeah I guess we're are you headed too" the truth is he was really going no where he was going to transform into chat and pay a little visit to Marinette. "A friends house? Okay bye" I thought that was weird how he just leaves like that but okay. I went to my room and was playing on my Phone. Until I heard 3 taps on my window I automatically knew who it was so I smiled and opened the window. "Why hello kitty" I said and sat on my bed. "Hello purr-censs how are you" he came to me and kissed my cheek. "Better than ever" I giggled. "So what are we doing today" he sat putting me on his lap. "Who said we where doing something today"

"I did I want to spend time with you princess" He  kissed my lips

"Hmmm I guess we can make breakfast I mean I only had a apple"
I got up from his lap and went to the door. "Yum sounds good lets go" he grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs. "Let's make simple eggs and toast" I said getting the eggs and a bowl for mixing. "Okay" he stood next to me watching me.

---Adrien's POV---

"Okay" I watched Marinette crack the eggs she was so good at that. She did it so fast. "Kitty can you get me the butter for the pan" I nodded and grabbed her the butter.

After we were done we ate it all up. "Mari this is a-meow-zing your amazing at cooking" I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks chat" she put the plates in the sink. "So princess" I picked her up bridal style and headed out her window. She gripped he harder "chat where are we going I am still in my pjs ahhhhhh CHAT" I laughed and put her down we were on top of the Effiel Tower. "Chat it is beautiful." I grabbed her hand and sat Down on the corner with her are feet are dangling. "When I was younger my mother would find a way to take me up here we would watch the sunset together" I smiled at her I loved her smiled it reminded me of my mother. "Marinette" I looked at her "yes chat?" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her , her arms went around my neck and played with my hair. "Princess I really do love you" she looked at me and smiled she broke the kiss and hugged me "I love you to chaton" .

"Let's go home" I picked her up bridal style and took her home. "Thanks chat for today." She smiled at me and went in her room with her. "I have to shower but you can stay in here , help yourself to anything in the fridge to feed you Kwami.

---Marrinette's POV---

I grabbed my clothes and towel and went into the shower and put my pjs.

I put on a blue Long shirt type thing and shorts I went out the bathroom and into my room where chat was playing with yarn

I put on a blue Long shirt type thing and shorts I went out the bathroom and into my room where chat was playing with yarn. "Chat can you pass me my brush" I pointed to the brush. "Allow me princess" he took the brush and brushed my damped hair. He then braided it. "Wow chat I never knew you can braid." I turned to face him and he smiled. I yawned and layed down on the bed and chat snuggled next to me. "Goodnight princess" I layed on his chest and drifted of to sleep.

----------------------------

Marichat is the best lol. I am addicted to writing I am about to leave back home from my vacation and school is starting soon . NOOOOOO but yeah . Hope you guys liked it . If any questions ask me thanks for the support

Let me know what YOU think comment right here !

Ok I am done now

Nathalie out ~🐷🌼☄