Chapter 7/ doudble date?

----Marinette POV----

I got ready in a white bikini (not hat) and I let my hair down with circle sunglasses and a black bag with my towel and stuff. I texted Alya to tell her that we are going to the beach. I decided to take my speaker for music because who does not like music at the beach. When I was about to leave I got text from chat saying he can't make it sorry. I groaned walked out Alya and Nino were there. I looked at my bag and put my phone down in my bag. And I bumped stairght into Adrien. "Sorry Marinette." I looked up at him "it's okay blondie let's go"

---at the beach---

Alya and I both took off out tops and put our towels on the floor. We decided to tan because I am like whiter than a ghost (don't dare put something about how that is racist) and out music on. I put in sugar my robin something and laid on my stomach and Alya laid on her back.

----Adrien POV----

"Nino hurry and get your things the girls are already settled" Nino was taking too Long. When he was done we started to look for the girls. "There they ar----" Nino was staring at Alya like a total creeper. I did not look over there yet instead I looked at him and rolled my eyes the looked where the girls where. "Damn" my face turned a bright red brighter than a fire truck looking at Mari.

"Uh should we go or like stay here for jus a little more" Nino said putting his hand on my shoulder

"Uh should we go or like stay here for jus a little more" Nino said putting his hand on my shoulder. I took of my sunglasses and bit the corner. "Ummm" Nino just went to them I snapped out of it and went to Marinette and Alya. "Oh baby it's the ultimate feeling" Marinette hummed to the song. "Took you too for ever" Alya stood up. "Well I am going in the water Nino come on" Alya and Nino went in the water and Marinette was reading a magazine. I took of my shirt "not going in Mari" I said sitting next to her. "No I don't well ya see" she said sitting up. "See what" I said looking at her confused "I am scared if the water I never been in it" I looked at her shocked. "Never been in the water"

"Nope and plan on to either there so many weird things in there" she went back to her magazine she hummed to "Controlla drake." "Marinette?"
She looked up at me "yo" she looked up at me "your going in the water" her eyes widened "no I am not"

"You have no choice all your friends are in the water"

"So I can stay on land were belong"

"Today ya don't" I stood up and picked her up and put her over my shoulder holding her legs. "Adrien put me down right now"  I laughed "nope" she started hitting my back not to hard. When he got in the water I took her where Alya and Nino were. "I am putting you down" I put her in the water and she jumped back on me putting her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Which made me blush "stop it please don't make me do this" Alya smirked "love birds" she jumped right off and landed in the water,of course, and got her hair wet and everything. " I only did that so you would get in the water" Alya started laughing and Marinette roles her eyes and slashed her. "Punk" Alya said and started to splash each other. Honestly it was so cute Marinette's laugh smile everything about her was perfect. We were playing until we heard a boom crash boom boom crash sphhhhh (okay sorry I got carried away) Marinette and I both said "be right back" it was weird not tying to sound weird but I followed her he went into a beach house and I listened "tiki come I have to transform. TIKI SPOTS ON!" Wa what no way My princess was my lady. She ran out and I hid and transformed into chat noir. I met up with her in a building. "Kitty she is a easy one just get her head band and bring it to me"
"Ehh yeah okay" I ran one the side of a building and got behind of grabbed the head band. Marine I mean ladybug broke it and purfied the butter fly. "Pound it" we each other. "Well kitty I have to go I have friends waiting for me somewhere" with that she was going to leave until I grabbed her wrist. "Marinette" her eyes widened "what did you call me" "I over heard to transform" she de-transform "no no no no no you can't know who I am no one can" she ran off crying I went to go get they but I was to late.