Epilouge

3 years later

Marinette and Adrien live a successful life. Marinette is a designer and Adrien is a model still.

They have 2 gorgeous kids Emma who is 3 and tommy who is 4 months old. They live in the house they got.

"Mommy I finished my food" Emma yelled. Marinette came next to her "good job sweetie now your going to grow big and strong like you mommy" Marinette smiled and Emma giggled.

"I am sorry but don't you mean like daddy" Adrien came down holding tommy in his arms. "No I want to be like mommy" Emma jumped. "Fine but Tommy will be strong like me." Adrien went up to Marinette and gave her a kiss. Emma went to her room and Adrien put tommy in his crib.

He went up to Marinette "we made it this far" he smiled and so did she "we did" she smiled and kissed him.

"I love you mylady"

"I love you too kitty" they both laughed.

---------------------------------

Omg guys I finished the book. Thank you guys so much for everything. For the views votes and comments it makes my day.

If you guys want a squeal well I don't know i am still deciding on that.

But I am working on more books I just thing I want to finish writing the chapters so I can upload them all and you guys don't have to wait. Any way THANKS SO MICH FOR THE SUPPORT BYEE!!!

                     For now 😏

Nathalie is out~🤓👋🏻