Chapter 14/ im sorry

It's been 3 weeks and Marinette and Adrien have not been talking. Marinette has been a reck. She was always on her balcony crying or something.

Marinette woke up and checked her phone. "Gah I am late" she jumped from her bed and went to get ready.

She was wearing khaki high waisted shorts with a pink shirt tucked in. She let her hair down and put flats on. She grabbed her purse where tikki went and ran out her room.

She tripped and was ready to hit the floor but instead of falling on the floor she fell on something different. She opened her eyes to see Adrien under her. She blushed madly and stood up. "S-sorry" she fixed herself and continued out the door.

Marinette was walking out of class she liked walking to her apartment in Paris.  She always grabbed a cup of tea from a caffe near by.

When she got home it was late. She went into the bathroom and took a shower.

When she came out she put in a tank top and shorts. She took her computer and watched videos as she did her hair.

When she finished she went to her balcony and sat on a chair were she had blankets and stuff on. She wrapped herself in the blanket and enjoyed the view.

A few minutes later she heard a thump from behind her. She turned around to see chat noir staring at her.

"C-chat what are you doing here?!" She sat up from the chair.

"Marinette" she raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"Yes?" He signed and a tear rolled down his face.

"I-I am ....so sorry Marinette" tears rolled down his face and he looked down.

Marinette stood there and watched him cry she started to tear up.

They stood there for a good minute. She looked at him "Adrien" she ran up to him going on her tiptoe to hug him. He wrapped her arms around his neck and cried.

He was surprised at first but hugged her back. He loved this feeling he felt love. "I am so sorry Adrien I should of trusted you" she cried still hugging him.

The broke apart Adriens arms were around her waist and her hands were in his chest. "I love you Adrien" she smiled "I will always always love you for ever and ever" he blushed and looked in her eyes "I love you too for ever and ever"

The leaned in and kissed her she kissed him back.

When they stopped kissing there for heads were together. Marinette giggled and he smiled.

"Let's go to sleep" she said as she yawned. He smiled and de-transformed "okay princess"

When she into bed and cuddled agianist Adrien. He played with hair and they both fell asleep.

---------------------------------

Short chapter but yeah almost done with the book. Yay and boo I loved writing this book.

If you have any request or comments put them here and I will try to respond!➡️

Nathalie out ~✨😛