Chapter 19/the big day

Marinette had told everyone the news that she was pregnant. They were all happy even Adriens father.

Today was the big day but they had things to do before the wedding here is how it went.

--it was 2 months later--

Adrien and Marinette found a house to move into. "Wow Adrien this is going to be perfect" she looked around the house in awe. 

"Anything for mylady" he smiled. "Oh and Emma" (idk what month you have to be to see the baby parts but whatever) she giggled. She hugged him.

"Well come on we have to get ready for today" Adrien said holding her hand taking her out the house.

They had woken up at 6 so they have time to do everything. "Okay okay" she laughed.

---at the dressings room---

"Okay Alya where is my dress" she looks around for it and can't find it "ALYA WHERE IS IT" Marinette starts to freak while Alya is laughing.

"Did you check the closet?" Marinette stopped "ohhhhhh yeah" she opens it and finds her dress.

"There you are baby" Marinette grabbed the dress and went behind the dressing changer thing.

"Are you excited girl or what!" Alya was so excited her best friend was getting her wish.

"You bet I am I can't wait" Marinette got into the dress and zipped the side. "Okay now makeup and hair shoes" Alya took pictures. "Memories"

"Come on let's get you ready"

--with the boys--

"I am so nervous Nino" Adrien was putting on his top part of his suit.

"Don't be bro just go with the flow" he sat on the chair and leaned back.

"What if a make a mistake and freeze, or If I fall or worse she say no" Adrien groaned.

"Dude you will be fine trust me okay" Nino laughed at his best friend.

There was a knock on the door "come in" Adrien said looking at the mirror fixing himself.

"Hey boys everyone is here we are waiting on you" she smiled and left. 

Nino stood up and left.

"Come on Adrien you got his believe in yourself" he nodded in the mirror and went out the door.

He froze at the sight of how many people were there get it together Adrien you got this.

Adrien walked out and made his way to the front waiting for his bride. "You will be fine dude trust me" Nino padded his shoulder. Adrien smiled and nodded.

---with the girls---

Marinette was fixing her hair when she was done she stood ups dm fixed her dress and looked in the mirror and smiled. She heard a knock at the door "uh come in"

Her dad walked in "hey Mari you ready?" She had a smile and so did he. She grabbed his arm and Walked out.

"Ready Mari" she gulped and nodded.

The doors opened revealing a big crowd she saw Alya and Nino. Then she looked at the front and Adrien looked at her in awe.

"I got your back bro" Nino said

"Thanks" she. Walked down the aisle.

When she got to the front her dad leg go and kissed her forehead and sat down next to his wife.

"Wow" is Adrien said she giggled a bit and began the ceremony.

"Adrien Agreste do you accept Marinette to be your wife"

"You bet I do" she smiled and looked in her eyes.

"And do you Marinette Dupai-"

He was cut off by Marinette "I do i do" Adrien giggled a bit.

"Well then I now pronounce you husband and wife" every clapped and Adrien put his arms around Marinette and kissed her. They broke apart and smiled.

"Well your finally Mrs.Agreste" he whispered and smiled at her. She  giggled and kissed him agian.

------------------------------------

Sorry I had a writers block a lot has been going on in my life. But I finally finished I am going to write the epilogue and that is it. Thank you guys for the support in everything love you guys a lot

Nathalie out ~😛✨