Chapter 5/ new boy

Marinette POV/ some sin not really just warning

I woke up early for school because the weekend is sadly over. I put on a black t-shirt and skinny jeans and sneakers I let my hair down because I was to lazy to do my hair. And grabbed my bag and went out my room. Adrien was at the door waiting for me on his phone. "Sorry I took long let's go" he opened the door and went out. "Did you hear about the new boy" he told me looking down at me. "New...boy? Um no don't think so ." "Oh well we have 3 periods with him"

---in the hallway----

I walked to my locker and was taking out my books when I heard everyone talking about a new boy named Marco. I just shrugged and keep looking through my locker for my books. "Hey girl" Alya walked up to me and opened her locker Nextel to mine. "Hi Alya , why is everyone talking about this new boy named Marco" I ask her and her eyes widen. "You don't know Marco?" She looked at my and stared to shake me. "Nope" she face palmed. "He is a famous actor and he is really cute. Don't tell Nino though" I laughed at her. "I won't" I looked over her shoulders and saw Marco and Adrien walking towards us. I immediately locked eyes with Marco I looked away with a slight blush and tucked a hair behind my ear. "Are you okay girl your blushing" Alya looked at me confused. "Um-er yeah just fine" Adrien was next to us. "Hey girls where is Nino" he said. "He is sick and stayed at the dorm" Alya took her book and closed her locker. Then all of a sudden Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Marco there. He had hair like mine and blue eyes. "Hi I am Marco and you are" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Um I am er Marinette" I said and blushed a little.

---Adrien POV---
"Hi I am Marco and you are" he grabbed Marinette's hand and KISSED it. I was furious I was about to say something before I realized she only dated chat not me. "Um I am er Marinette" she was stuttering and she blushed that was it I had to enter whatever that was. "Hi I am Adrien" he looked at me confused but then smiled. "Hello Adrien but excuse Marinette offered to take me around school very nice meeting you." I was confused why Marinette would do that. It left me one option I ran into a corner. "PLAGG CLAWS OUT" it was to be chat.

When I left the corner I was on the hunt for her. So many people follower behind me screaming my name. I ignored them. Then I saw her they where laughing and talking. 

---Marinette POV---

He was so nice he had an cute laugh his eyes were so blue and his hair o- wait no I can't fall for him I am kinda well sorta with chat. Speaking of him he is in front of my face. "Chat what are you doing here" I said trying to give him the clue to leave. "Just came to visit my princess on the claw-some day." I have to admit that was sweet but he can't be here. "Hi u am Marco" marco affored to shake his hand and chat just looked back at me. "So after school princess we should hang out" he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer with that smirk of his. "Sorry kitty I invited Marco to come to my place to get to know me and Alya and Nino I ant leave him hanging" I said very nicely because I don't want to be mean all he was to me was nice and Amazing to me. "Oh well maybe tomorrow then" he looked I. My eyes and I could feel a blush. Marco was rolling his eyes at him. "Okay me and you kitty tomorrow promise." He leaned in and kissed me and of course I kissed back "love ya Mari" he said breaking the kiss and grabbed his baton. "Love you to silly kitty" I giggled and looked back at Marco. "Is he like your boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes playfully "nah I just kissed him and said 'I love you' for fun come on let's go.

----after schools at the dorm where Marinette , Adrien , Alya ,Nino and Marco were in her living room----

I grabbed at plate full of treats and put it on the coffee table. "So want to play truth or dare" of course Alya said eating a cookie. "Sure" every one said. "Okay Mari truth or dare" why me!! "Um dare I guess" she sat there thinking "oooooo take Adrien into the closet and play 7 minutes in heaven" she said raises an eyebrow and me and Adrien blushed. "Um o-okay" I maned up or should I say womend up. "Let's go blondie" I grabbed his collar and brought to the closet and just started ya know playing kissing and maybe a hikey or two ... Three. I came out first with my hair all messed up and pants in button and I quickly tried to fix myself. Adrien though came out starstruck his hair was really messy and no shirt. "Dang Mari I think you killed him" Alya said laughing. I sat down and grabbed a cookie and ate it. "I see he was not playing either" Alya pointed out a hickey on my neck and I blushed. "Okay okay Marco truth or dare" I picked Marco because he was barely talking "um dare I guess" I thought for a moment "confess your undying love to Alya" I said giggling a little. "Um ugh okay Alya your hair is as smooth as some one hair who is super smooth and your eyes sparkle like the moon on a windy night Alya your so pretty" he said all she did was laugh and say "sorry pretty boy I am taken" Nino rolled his eyes and took her by her waist and pulled her close. "Okay Adrien truth or dare" Adrien looked at him "Dare" Marco did not even think he just said "I dare you to remove one of Marinette's clothing with your teeth and it has to stay off until her turn." I was surprised to what he said I froze and blushed a deep red and Adrien did too. "Okay" he quickly stood me up. "Just go for the pants where the easiest" he bent down and took them off revealing my baby pink underwear. "Now pass me that blanket" Nino threw the blanket at me without looking and I wrapped myself. "Nino truth or dare" "dare"
Adrien thought and said "I dare you to get a beer bottle and chug it down" Nino got up and said "easy" Alya and I both said "bring the whole pack" Adrien looked at us weirdly. "What I can't drink either" he just laughed.

Nino chugged the beer like 3 hours ago yeah. Me and Alya got really drunk. "Okaii I am spending the night" Alya said wobbling to my room. Everyone had already left Nino stayed for Alya and Adrien well lives there. "Mari you should get to bed and shower you smell bad" Adrien picked me up. "Where is chat he can help me." I laughed "you know what Adrien?" He looked at me "you look just like him" I squeezed his face. "I will she if I can get chat for you"

---Adrien POV---

"I will see if I can get chat for you" I said I quickly went in my room and turned into chat. When I walked out Marinette was sleeping on the couch. I smiled at her and woke her up. "Princess wake up" she opened her eyes. "Chat ha I need to shower and yeah" she put her hands up and I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. "Um Mari i don't want to invade your privacy" she looked at me "it's okay just say I needed help which I dooooo" she tried to walk but she almost feel but luckily I caught her. "Yea you do need help" with out trying to be nasty I took her shirt off and since she had to pants thanks to me I just stripped her. I turned on the water and went in there with her and cleaned her. When she was done I put her down and grabbed clothes.

I came back and picked her up , she helped me get her ready. "Chat"
I looked up at her "yes princess?"
"Thank you" I smiled "of course anytime" I lifted her chin with my finger and kissed her. "Now let's brush those teeth"

We finished and placed her on her bed. Alya and Nino where alsleep on the air mattress on the floor. I went to go leave when I felt something grab my arm and pull me towards them. I turned and to it was Marco (bet y'all thought it was Marinette nah she still in the bathroom cleaning up) "what do you want" I said rolling my eyes pulling my arm away. "Leave her alone" she crossed his arms. "Yeah no she is my girlfriend not our buddy" I got mad at him. "If you don't leave her you will pay" just when I had going to say something Marinette came in and walked up to me I quickly put my arm around her waist. "Is everything okay" she said putting her head on my shoulder "peachy see you tommorow Marinette" he left AMEN. "Come princess let's get to bed" I placed her on her bed and layed next to her and she fell asleep and I kissed her forehead and whispered "your mine princess" and fell asleep.

---------------------------------

Longest chapter I wrote. I got a Little to into this one. But I wrote any way. Please vote

Have any questions or request put them here I will try to respond!>

Okay I am done

Nathalie out ~☄💎