Chapter 3

Marinette POV

I went into my room and changed into a black tight tank top and white shorts and put my hair in a messy bun. I decided to sketch a little on my bed while I listened to music. I put on work from home by fifth harmony on my computer and sat in my bed singing along. "I know your always on that night shift , but I can't stand these nights alone." I sang along. "Well guess what purrrr-cess your not alone." I jumped and realize a certain kitty was sitting on my desk  "omg chat you scared me half to death what are you doing here and why didn't you knock" I stood up and paused the music. "I heard a beautiful voice coming from your room and decided to check it out. And noticed it was my princess singing." He smirks and walked closer to me going to kiss me. I took my finger and put it on his lips. "Why thank you chaton" I sat on my bedlaying down. Then all of a sudden warm leather creeped up next to me and held my hand. "Chat what are you doing?" I turned on my side looking at him. "I just wanted to lay next to you" he also turned to me and we were eye to eye. "Thanks but I think I can go to sleep by myself." I laughed a little and scratched his golden blonde hair. He purred when a pet him and I giggled. "I think you should get going kitty" "purr-ncess why now can I stay a little longer." He looked at me and I just playfully rolled my eyes at the pun "I guess you can, kitty." I then, I have no idea why I just cuddled on his chest making him blush but then he wrapped me in arms. It was nice and warm I loved it. "Chat?"

"Yes princess" we locked eyes.

"U-Um" I could not help it I just kissed him.

---Adriens POV---

"U-um" Marinette kissed me. I did not know what to do I was shocked but then I melted into the kiss. Her lips were warm and soft I loved it. I never wanted to stop it was amazing. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me and she played with my hair. "I love you chaton" she said I froze sh-She loved me . MY PRINCESS LOVED ME.  I smiled at her.

"I love you too princess"

We keeped on kissing until my miraculous beeped. "I have to go princess" I broke the kiss. "Whyy can't you stay" she wined it was so cute. "As much as I want to I can't but I will come tomorrow okay" she stood up "okay kitty" I wrapped her in a hug and kisses her forehead.

---Marinettes POV---

He wrapped me in a hug and kisses my forhhead. "That's all I get" I said joking around. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips while his arm was still around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and I broke this kiss. I walked to the window with him. "Bye my kitty" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night princess tonight was a-meow-zing" I rolled my eyes then smiled when he left I closed my window and went to the kitchen. Adrien Walked out his room and his hair was all messy. "Had a good nap blondie" I took a sip of the water I got. "You bet prin- MARI hehe" that was weird. "Want to go watch a movie in my room."

"Sure" we walked to my room and I turned my computer to my bed we started to watch the movie while eating popcorn. "Just say you love her and make out the end" I said shoving popcorn in my mouth. Adrien laughed a little "I know right there love is so complicated it is 3 word 8 letters and he is yours" (ha ha gossip girl reference)

---after the movie 3rd person view---

Marinette and Adrien fells asleep and Marinettes bed. Plagg flew out and turned of the tv and fell asleep next to Adrien in his pocket. Adrien snaked his arm around Marinette's waist and Marinette cuddled close to him.

---------------------------

Two chapters in one day I am on a roll aren't I??? Should I do a love scare I want to add ladybug in it. Just so you know Hawkmoth is old now ,lol, so he barley akumatizites people now. Any way I love marichat

See you next time

Nathalie out~🌺