Chapter 29

Once again I am dragged to the wretched room. 

Everything is a blur to me and I am trying my best to stand up straight but really all I want to do is crawl into a ball on the floor. My body was so weak and pale with dry blood everywhere I literally look like a walking zombie. 

We reach the door and I walk in this time without being pushed to the floor. My eyes land on the Russian guy who still has a smirk on his face.  Also like last time he looks over my body as it is a piece of meat. 

I shivered but am too tired to try anything so I stand there hoping he would either kill me already or just let me go. 

"I would like you to meet a friend of mine darling," he said. 

The door behind me squeaks open but I don't look back. I could care less of who the bastard was friends with.  I see a blur of black walking towards Russian guy and when he turns around my eyes go wide. 

Asher was standing a few feet away from me with a black suit and scowl on his face. He was glaring at me like I did something horrible. 

Even though he was giving me a deadly glare I couldn't help but feel a little hopeful that I would soon be out of here. 

"Cahill,"  Asher said nodding at me. 

I was too much in shock to say something back so I just stare at him. 

"Oh good, you two know each other," Russian guy says clapping. 

"I want her," Asher said cutting straight to the point. 

Russian guy laughs and looks at him. 

" I am serious Boris. How much do you want for her?"

Want for her?

Oh hell no. 

Was he seriously buying me?!

"How much would you give Martinez?"

"Thousand."

Well isn't that lovely I am worth a thousand bucks to him. 

Boris laughs again. "I am no idiot boy. I know she is worth way more than a thousand!"

"One million."

Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. They really had the fucking nerve to bargain me in front of ME!! I was about to say something but Asher gave me a glare that basically told me to shut the fuck up. I held my tongue but I glare right back at him. 

"I know she is the key to the Tech," Boris says. 

Wait how the hell does he know of the Tech?!

"Boris I am offering you more than what her brother took from you. If you want more than just name it," he says getting frustrated. 

"I want the Tech and at least half of the money it will receive." 

"Hell no," Asher replies with a stern voice. 

"Well, then you won't get the girl."

"Fine keep the little bitch."

He starts walking out but Boris yells after him. 

"This is  your last chance Martinez take her and give me what I want or you will never see her pretty face ever again."

He stares at me for a minute and I stare back with no emotion. 

"She's not worth it." 

Asher walks out and tears threaten to spill out but I won't let them.