Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I didn't bother to even look to see if Spencer followed me to science. I could decide if I wanted him to or not.

A: if he didn't go I'd fail and that sucks aśs.

B: if he comes, I have to actually see his face and I can't do that without wanted to strangle him

As I reach the classroom, and realize that statement A, is true.

A way of fear washers over me.

Spencer Eastwood, literally held me future in his hands. He could very well decide to not come to class and cause me to not to graduate.

I turn the handle and step inside the classroom to find everyone staring at me. I burry the urge to pull my skirt down, as everyone silently judges me.

You don't care about theses people, let it go. I say to myself.

I push my shoulders back and take a deep breathe. "Um, hi I'm Evangeline, but everyone calls me Harper." I tell the annoyed middle aged women, I assume is Mrs. Poole.

"Oh, hello Harper. I heard that I'd have two students joining my class. We have assigned seats. Your seat is in the back, usually you'd sit with, um Parker is his name I think."

I groan, "Spencer?"

"Oh yes, him. But as he has not come to class today, you'll just start on the project by yourself."

"Yes, ma'am." I say with as much kindness as I could muster. And walk back to my desk.

It's the second to the last. And of course my luck the people around me are almost as bad as Spencer himself. In front of me is demon queen of high school, Scarlett Yale. Bleach blonde hair and curve that guys worship her for. She is also know to be Spencer's favorite play thing. Beside her, is Charlotte her second in command. They both are cheerleaders and met every cliché thrown at them. They are idiots, rich, and total sluts.

Behind me smirking like the cat who ate the canary, was Mason and Carter. Mason and Carter are Spencer's best friends. And just like him they were the school's bad boys. They are definitely not as bad as Spencer, though.

I take a seat and as soon as I do, Scarlett turns around. "Why the hell did you punch Spencer?" God even her voice is annoying.

I sigh, "Because he deserved it."

"You're a lying bitch," she hissed.

"You need to chill Scarlett, knowing Spencer he probably did."

I turn away from Scarlett to find Mason Taylor glaring at her. He was just as gorgeous as Spencer. Instead of Spencer's dark hair, he had a lighter shade of brown and pretty green eyes. Those eyes soften as they turn toward me. "Seriously though, what did he do, I saw him yesterday day and he looked hella bad."

"Um, the jackaśs kissed me." I mutter.

Mason and Carter burst out laughing, while Scarlett looks shocked.

"You're a lying bïtch." Scarlett says again.

"And you are an whoring slùt, also get a better insult, lying bîtch is getting old." I say to her with a fake smile.

She lets out an annoyed scream and leaves the classroom, Charlotte following right behind her.

"Dàmn girl, no one ever talks to Scarlett like that, for some reason she scares people." Carter says giving me a sweet smile. Carter was the fairest of the boys, with soft curly blonde hair and brown eyes. His muscles were definitely defined, but not as noticeable as Spencer's.