Chapter Nine

Spencer???

I hope you enjoy!!!

Oh by the way this chapter is dedicated to friesandcries and lovingblind for making my day with their comments!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Chapter Nine

To say that Alec was mad, was an understatement.

Alec never really got mad at me, for one he'd never had a reason to. I was a good child.

This was defintely a first.

He had let me tell everything before speaking, first he'd gone into the kitchen and poored out ever beer left over. Then he's returned and looked at me with disapointment in his eyes along with the fumes of furry.

He had taken my phone and made me put my password in, before calling te one person I really did not want to hear from.

The conversation had been breif and harst. Alec had stepped outside to make the call, I'm guessing so I couldn't hear.

Alec had returned and tosed me my phone still without saying a word.

Throughout the years Alec and I had formed a crack under pressure system to get information out of each other. We'd sit down and just look at each other until the cracked.

That person was me.

"Alec, you're overreacting." I complan to him, trying very hard to release the tension in my shoulders and keep the fear from my voice.

"What do you want me to say Harper? That I support whatever games you and Spencer are playing. Cause I don't, I know Spencer and people like him. He just wants to use you, I mean you're a smart girl and you're definitely not naïve. Harper how can you not see it? Three days ago y'all were at each others throats. Now you're fucking engaged to him. Engaged. I am sure you think it's nothing, but it's a game to him. He'll use you then throw you away, and I'm not gonna sit on the sideline and watch you get hurt." He says clearly aggravated. "When he gets here we'll talk about it more." He mutters before leaving me to my thoughts.

Alec was right Spencer is just playing me. He'd kissed that girl this morning and then kissed me, he is just a fuckboy with an agenda.

He would'nt want someone like me.

And I for sure didn't want him. Yea, sure he was a great kisser and made me feel different. Alcohol also made me feel different, like alcohol he had an unwanted side effect.

He was a lit match to my gunpower, if I am not careful he'd destroy me and everything around me.

Spencer Eastwood will make me weak and out of control.

I can't let that happen. I have a plan, and no where in that plan did it include the bad boy that now held my fate.

My mind got stuck on something though, actually several somethings that kept me from making up my mind about Spencer. Sure he was a bad person, he had a temper, so did I. He slept around, he deserved the right to do what he wanted. He was moody and hard to read, but so was I. And he'd been so different today. A good different.

I shut that part of my brain down, those thoughts will only fuck me up even more.

At that moment Alec returns with a stern look on his face. But he looked calmer, defintely not as angry. "Harper, I know that I'm not mom and I'm not very good at handling, these kind of things. I am trying, I only want the best for you. I just don't want my little sister to get her heart broken, what kind of big brother would I be if I didn't beat up suitors." He said, allowing a little smile to show.