Chapter Eleven

Thank you so much JustMollyThings for the awesome cover!!!

Here's don't stop believing for those who don't know what it is or have never watched Glee.

Enjoy;)

Chapter Eleven

After an awkward lunch consisting of many distracting conversations about the weather and grades. None of them hit their mark. Spencer and I would happen to make eye contact and then a long silence would return.

When the bell finally rang, Carter and Mason practically ran away from us, claiming how they were going to be late for class.

Of leaving me alone with Spencer.

"So Evangeline, since I am dating Scarlet for real, does that mean I can do the dead with her. Or will you be too upset if that happens?" He asks, smirking. Clearly knowing what my answer will be, but wants to hear me say it.

He expects some crap about how I don't care, but the roles have flipped and I fully plan on using that to my advantage. "No you're not allowed to have sex with her, if you do that would not be considered a punishment now would it?" I wink and swing my hips a little bit as I walk ahead of him into the classroom.

He groans from behind me and I simply chuckle as I take my seat.

With him sitting behind me I find it challenging to focus on the simple math lesson. He occasionally will pull on my hair or move my desk with his feet. At one point he smoothly slid my bookbag to him and started going through his stuff.

I turned in time to watch I'm open my period bag and to have him wink at me before slinging the content all over the floor.

Of course at that moment the teach decided to look back at us. "Harper do you need to use the restroom?" She asks when see all my tampons and pads on the ground.

Everyone turns and laughs.

"Hey why the hell are y'all laughing, are y'all that immature?" Spencer booms to the entire classroom.

Everyone shuts the hell up. Is everyone that afraid of Spencer? Well damn.

I get on my knees and get all my feminine products. I glanced at Spencer once, to find him smirking.

"You look very nice on your knees Evangeline." He whispers down at me.

An idea come into my head. A reckless, stupid idea pops into my head. I look up through my eyelashes at Spencer. Trying my hand at being seductive. "How bout you meet me in the hall in a minute and I show you how nice I can be?" I say trying to get my voice to sound hushy and lust filled.

His eyes fill with lust and wanting as he silently nods.

I turn and sashay my hips as I whisper to her that I do need to use the restroom. I continue to sway my hips as I walk outside. I close the door and I lean against the wall a few feet from the door. I wait for exactly a minute when I hear the door open and there Spencer stands.

I saunter towards him and silently take his hand in mine. I ignore the fact that our hands fit perfectly together. I bring him with me into the girls bathroom.