Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Is he serious? Him coming to my house. Not gonna happen. I suppose it was too late for that, because I could all ready hear his motorcycle.

I pause Netflix and go to the door. Maybe I can lock him and make him stay on the pouch. But before I could do anything I hear the sound if footsteps.

I fling the door open. "Why are you here?"

"Is that a way to treat a guest?"

"I wouldn't be if, you were a guest, your just a trustpasser on private property. I could call the cops." I say crossing my arms. It was a fools hope to hope that he would leave with just that.

"Oh sweet Evangeline, you're always a horrible lier." He brushes past me into the house.

"Hey, you can't do that." I shout as he enters the house and shuts the door.

I can hear him chuckle through the door, then the worst sound I've ever heard. The deadlock turning.

I pull at the handle, no, no, no, please no. "Spencer, open the door, please." I beg, this can't be happening. He could get into stuff. Oh my gosh, the fear flooded over me. "Spencer I'm serious, open the door."

"Not gonna happen Evangeline." He says through the door. "Which one is your room again?" He says I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Spencer, I'm warning you, don't you dare do anything to my house. Or me, oh god. Spencer just let me in. I am cold." I lie about it being cold but still maybe he'll have sympathy for poor little me.

"It's like sixty-five, I'll live." I barely hear him.

I reach for my phone, to call anyone really, but of course I left it inside. Stupid, stupid me. Oh my gosh, URGHHH. "SPENCER!!!!!"

"Yes?" I can tell he's laughing at something.

Oh this is so fûcking funny isn't it. "Let me in, pleaseeee." I am so ready to beg, have it been an hour, or days. It feels like forever.

"Um, not yet sweetheart. I still have to make myself food and copy my homework. Also I'm curious what your underwear drawer looks. I'm wondering if you're a thong or g-sting kind of girl." He burst out laughing and I swear it is the scariest thing I've ever heard.

"Spencer, please."

"I don't think I've ever heard you use such manners, I would really like in to be in different circumstances. Your legs spread and my-"

"La la la la la la la la." I say as I cover my ears, to keep from spilling my dinner.

When I take my hands away from my ears I hear nothing other then the cicadas. An idea pops in my head, he'll pay for not letting me into my house.

I sprint to the little shed by the side of the house. I open the door and go in. I am so happy I'm an artist at this moment. My spray paint is in its box in the corner. I grab a color and pray it's not black and sprint back to the porch. I listen and make sure he's not at the door.

On silent feet, I go over to his motorcycle.

Shaking the can, and start my newest masterpiece. I thought about doing swear word over the entire thing, but I had a feeling that Spencer should be oddly satisfied by them so I decided to do all happy things. It goes against his nature the most.

It only took ten minutes to have the entire vehicle covered in rainbows and butterflies. Literally I'd done little butterflies and bunnies. And for good measure I'd put Meat is murder on it. I couldn't wait to see his face.