Chapter Fourteen

Every time I see this picture of Bridget Satterlee (aka Harper) it reminds me of a cat....

So I am in a huge Hamilton mood right now, so every time I start to write I end up righting lyrics......yeah I know, HAMILTON IS GREAT!!!

Also I should be studying for that English vocab test tomorrow, but hey what can I say.

Also happy (late) International Women's Day. We do WORK!!!!!

 We do WORK!!!!!

Enjoyyyyyy

Chapter Fourteen

I had woken up with a killer hangover. Hahaha who knew that would happen? Oh did I forget to mention that I am a bigger bitch then normal when I am hungover.

I slug down the stairs, every step hurt. Which  was expected, even though I don't remember anything that happened, but an worryingly feeling came over me.

When I reached the bottoms of the steps and the kitchen, the afterwards of the party hit me. There was trash everywhere, people were laying everywhere, and the smell of alcohol was overwhelming.

Spencer, Dante and a few guys I don't know are slumped on the bar talking quietly.

I make my way towards them, I know I must look awful.

So when Spencer's eyes widen I am not surprised. "Evangeline you look, you look."

"Like you got shit faced drunk and fell off a table." Dante says loudly, very loudly. 

I groan and cover my ears, "Do you mind?" I snap and glare at him.

"I'll get you an Ibuprofen," Spencer says before gently patting my arm and starts going through the cabinets.

"So little Harper did you have a good time?" Dante taunts.

I glare into his dark brown eyes. "Fuck you Dante." I mutter before marching up to Spencer and staching the Ibuprofen bottle an taking a few.

Dante laughs, which only hurts my head, "You would, if you didn't have Spency here." Dante winks and the guys join in on laughing.

I look at Spencer, "Spency?" I ask him, my eyebrows raised.

"You said a few things in your drunken state." Spencer mutters and takes an Ibuprofen himself.

"Oh you are so under selling it Spencer." A guy says and pulls out his phone.

Bracing for the worst, I watch the video he pulls up.

Moralizing, that what the video was. Not only had I called Spencer my fiancé or pretty. But I had sang, horribly. I had even twerked, how the hell did I not remember this. And thank god I didn't.