Chapter Six

The hallways were just as crowded as normal but there was a new type of rush in the air. People did not seem as concerned with anything really. More people were laughing and smiling, just was super odd. It's only Thursday. Then as I turn down another hallway I seem why.

The football schedule was proudly on display, putting the first game tomorrow night.

Football for the town of Northline was huge. Everyone would crowd into the local stadium and cheer on football team. We weren't great or anything but it destructed people from their boring lives. It also gave purpose to a not-so-friendly rivalry between Northline High and Spartan High.  

Below the football schedule was the homecoming information. I have never cared about the social aspects of school, but Megan has always dreamed of being queen. I take a picture of the information. And send it to Megan.

Harper: How about we make Scarlett's make up come off from tears and make you homecoming queen.

Megan: Babe, you know I'm always up for a challenge, let's go make the bîtch weep

I chuckle at her text before putting my phone in my pocket and go into science. Mason is there along with Spencer, but Carter isn't there. I glance around the classroom thinking that he may be in a different seat.

I take my seat next to Spencer and turn to Mason. "Is Carter okay, where is he?" I ask frantically.

"Yea he's fine." Mason mutters. He doesn't have his normal humor to him. His eyes dark and sad.

I look at him suspiciously before turning to Spencer. "You better, pay attention. I don't want you having to come over to copy my homework again. Which by the way you didn't cause it my in my car." I rant as he continues to stare forward with a hard expression.

"Whatever Evangeline" he mutters.

What was wrong with everyone this morning. "Okay, why is everyone in a pissy mood now, y'all were fine earlier." I say to both of the boys.

"It's nothing Sweetheart." Mason says forcing himself to smirk and pulling on my braid.

"Hmhmm, sure Mason, your turn Spencer." I say turning again to him, wiping Mason with my hair.

"God, Evangeline, just drop it okay. Can't you ever shut up?" He snaps at me before getting up, and storms out the door.

Mrs. Poole says something about how he can't leave, but I don't hear her because I jump up and chase after Spencer.

I look back apologetic at Mrs. Poole as I run out the door. Of course Spencer is no where to be seen. How the hell can he be that fast? Taking a chance I go down the hallway to the left and pray he's down there.

After a good five minutes of looking, I go into the girls bathroom to take a breath. I turn the water on, but when I do the door slams open.

There with his tongue down some girls throat is Spencer Eastwood. He has a hand up her shirt and the other in her hair. And, well some very disturbing noises were admitting from her mouth.

They hadn't noticed me yet so why not interrupt them. "You do realize that this is a public restroom, right or are y'alls brains not able to pick that up?" I say leaning back on the counter.

A groan escaped Spencer, and it definitely wasn't from pleasure.

At least he didn't scream like the girl did. "Who the hell are you?" She says fixing her shirt and lacking herself to Spencer's arm.

I mean how horny can you be? I actually think she's cutting off the circulation to his arm.

"Oh I'm the fiancé honey." I say holding up my middle finger. "Oops wrong finger," I laugh cruelly before holding out my hand with the ring on it.